Conservatives making their trucks spew smoke to protest Obama and environmentalists

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
No iPad. My wife has one but the font is so maddeningly small I can't use it. I don't go on vacations. I am a disabled vet and am pretty much house bound.

Lil' Skittles got what he deserved. Stand your ground is a common sense law.

Zimmerman did turn out to be a first class asshole, but he does have the right to not be pounded on by a little gangsta.

And no I'm not a racist. I despise and detest Obama, but not because he's black but because he's corrupt and a liar.

Thank you, your doing fine
Remember to remain calm and breathe

Have you ever worked in Canada temporally and would you post while doing so?

Chaotic42

Lifer
Jun 15, 2001
I saw someone doing this the other day. I was wondering why they'd drive up and down the road like that.

This kills a little more of my faith in humanity.

Chaotic42

Lifer
Jun 15, 2001
I imagine a few trucks may just have problems

It looked fairly new and he was going up and down the road over and over. It was weird. This seems like the most likely explanation.

I guess it could be some weird mechanical issue, but who know.

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
Never been to Canada, but I hear the Western part is beautiful.

It's all beautiful, and Newfies are a great example of Canadians after you learn the lingo.
You should visit sometime.

Thank you for your answers, your cooperation has been noted.
After the Londo system has been activated, it may take awhile for a proper analysis.
In the mean time, kick back and enjoy your stay
:)

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
wtf is up with OldEagle? Account created in 2010, but all 25 posts are coming from this thread?

Old Eagle

May 30, 2010
wtf is up with OldEagle? Account created in 2010, but all 25 posts are coming from this thread?
Oh my. I created acct a while back. Never used it. Forgot I had it. Went to register and was told I already have acct. Nothing sinister.

Mursilis

Diamond Member
Mar 11, 2001
Lil' Skittles got what he deserved. Stand your ground is a common sense law.

Stealth racist terms will not fly here. Consider this your one warning.

Perknose
Forum Director

Lil' Skittles is a racist term? Or was it something else before the edit?

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000
Looking at the site that promotes it, I'm going to have to say yes.

It was pretty easy to guess from the context it's referring to Trayvon Martin. I have no idea what site you're referring to but generally give the benefit of the doubt that someone using an sophmoric phrase like that was just stupid rather than racist. Either way the warning is probably fair although it wasn't exactly a brilliant move asking him to expound about an unrealted hot-button topic. That's kinda like going up to the crazy homeless person and asking his opinion about NSA spying.

Old Eagle

May 30, 2010
Woke up this morn to find some idiot named "Perknose" gigged me for saying "Lil' Skittles" was racist. Lil' Skittles is racist but cracker ain't? Seems like a good bunch of guys here, even the libs. But I find it difficult posting under the thumb of a PC moron. Youse guys all take it easy.

If you have an issue with moderation post in Moderator Discussions.

Administrator allisolm

Last edited by a moderator:

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
:rolleyes:

I don't mind cracker for Christs sake. I was merely showing the double standard that liberals impose with their shitty PC language.

It's not a double standard if you're not offended by it. The derogatory term Skittle was reported for being offensive...too bad if you don't like it.

I'm a white male, I'm not offended by the term cracker because generally it's used in a friendly or affectionate manner.

The term cracker has been used towards me in a derogatory manner, and I laugh it off.

The term "Skittle" is meant to be derogatory, inflammatory, and hurtful to a specific set of people. It's been flagged on this forum because it was originally used by an overly enthusiastic, hateful, and spiteful bigot.

Last edited:

Old Eagle

May 30, 2010
I'm a white male, I'm not offended by the term cracker because generally it's used in a friendly or affectionate manner.
I find it incredible that an adult person can be this naive or possibly this stupid.