Conservative Love & Kindness

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
In essence, we're going to replace the traditional value of hate with love and acceptance. Gross, right?!?

If you think conservatives hate gays, you are wrong.

I am sure someone will post an image from the westboro (spelling) church holding signs about GOD hating gays.

Mentally ill people need help, not appeasement.

Take these two glasses of water for example.

The clean water is vagina. It is healthy and natural

The dirty water is anal sex. It is not healthy and spreads diseases such as HIV.

clean-dirty-drinking-glass.png

Last edited:

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
Are you spending all that hard earned money on booze again

Pay your child support

Not drinking tonight. I going to the boat tomorrow morning.

Finished my child support in May 2014.

On the topic of child support, how dare the government tell me I have to work.

Could you imagine when the government can tell people what they have to do with their bodies?

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
Not drinking tonight. I going to the boat tomorrow morning.

Finished my child support in May 2014.

On the topic of child support, how dare the government tell me I have to work.

Could you imagine when the government can tell people what they have to do with their bodies?

Meth?

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000

I am sure someone will post an image from the westboro (spelling) church holding signs about GOD hating gays.

The dirty water is anal sex. It is not healthy and spreads diseases such as HIV.

You are dumb as fuck. Holy shit.

Scooby Doo

Golden Member
Sep 1, 2006
Well the glass on the left looks like it has big government interfering.... shouldn't need to spend all that money on things like clean water..... :whiste:

Also... ALL sex can spread disease.... BAN ALL SEX THEN!!!
c49237c8f97eeaada65ae1f36b4329f7.jpg

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015

Hey, lunatic.

Know who is getting AIDS at the highest rates right now?

Straight white women.

But, please, stay in contact while you're on a boat. Keep posting this hilarious shit.

Nothing makes people stop and think about the company they keep then delusional lunatics like yourself.

So, please proceed, lunatic.

mindmajick

Apr 24, 2015
Hey, lunatic.

Know who is getting AIDS at the highest rates right now?

Straight white women.

But, please, stay in contact while you're on a boat. Keep posting this hilarious shit.

Nothing makes people stop and think about the company they keep then delusional lunatics like yourself.

So, please proceed, lunatic.
If that's the case what is this all about? https://www.aids.gov/hiv-aids-basics/hiv-aids-101/statistics/

My knee jerk reaction was to disagree with him also but according to these statistics he is correct.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
If that's the case what is this all about? https://www.aids.gov/hiv-aids-basics/hiv-aids-101/statistics/

My knee jerk reaction was to disagree with him also but according to these statistics he is correct.
Well, I am mistaken. I welcome nails to be pounded into my hands. One of the faults of us libruuls is that we have to defend, constantly. I should have never even brought up that statistic, besides the fact that I was wrong, because it's irrelevant.

That said, let me change my point.

Male on male sex requires anal penetration. Sorry for all of you who have queasy stomachs. Reality isn't all Disney.

Anus/rectal epithelium is very thin, and also very vascular. That means blood to all y'all laymen out there. It tears very easily, and There Will Be Blood.

So, yes. The lunatic is 100% correct, anal penetration without use of a condom results in high incidence of AIDS and other disease transmission.

Same as sharing a needle. Same as childbirth.

So, if you want to ignore the biological reason for why AIDS is transmitted highly among gay men, then go for it.

Of course, none of that has anything to do with "morals".

Morals are arbitrary and fleeting. And two gay men having sex is about as immoral as two straight people having sex, as far as I'm concerned.

Sorry for saying something demonstrably incorrect. As a liberal who lives and breaths observable reality, I recant.

Nov 25, 2013
Well, I am mistaken. I welcome nails to be pounded into my hands. One of the faults of us libruuls is that we have to defend, constantly. I should have never even brought up that statistic, besides the fact that I was wrong, because it's irrelevant.

Male on male sex requires anal penetration. Sorry for all of you who have queasy stomachs. Reality isn't all Disney.

Anus/rectal epithelium is very thin, and also very vascular. That means blood to all y'all laymen out there. It tears very easily, and There Will Be Blood.

So, yes. The lunatic is 100% correct, anal penetration without use of a condom results in high incidence of AIDS and other disease transmission.

So, if you want to ignore the biological reason for why AIDS is transmitted highly among gay men, then go for it.

Morals are arbitrary and fleeting. And two gay men having sex is about as immoral as two straight people having sex, as far as I'm concerned.

Sorry for saying something demonstrably incorrect. As a liberal who lives and breaths observable reality, I recant.

Unless you figure that using your hands or mouth (or toys or whatever) is not sex (hello Bill! ;) ) this is incorrect: "Male on male sex requires anal penetration".

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Unless you figure that using your hands or mouth (or toys or whatever) is not sex (hello Bill! ;) ) this is incorrect: "Male on male sex requires anal penetration".
Agh. Ok. Let me clarify further.

Male-on-male anal sex requires anal penetration.

Everything else, though, is a pretty accurate reflection of observable reality. I should know better than posting with a buzz.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
There is proof showing pedophiles are born that way. Their brain functions differently that heterosexual brains. If they are "born that way" then society has to accept them, right?
Society does accept them....when caught they go right to jail...where they are even more appreciated!! Sort of like being a Republican....

Nov 25, 2013

Everything else, though, is a pretty accurate reflection of observable reality. I should know better than posting with a buzz.

Sorry, I was being something of a pedant. But, I think the distinction is important to note.

mindmajick

Apr 24, 2015

You show much character here.

I agree with all of your statements.... As a conservative who thinks the republicans have gone insane.

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000

just stop posting, your backtracking makes you look like a moron.

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
You show much character here.

I agree with all of your statements.... As a conservative who thinks the republicans have gone insane.

the only thing he has shown is that TexasHiker posted facts that he had no clue were facts. I would say that TH owned a few of you .

bhwhwhwhhwhw

bshole

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2013

Well the safest sex in the world is lesbian sex. It is much much safer than penis-vagina sex. Should the only sex be lesbian sex? Even safer sex is self-sex. Sex with one's self is the safest sex in the entire world. Not sure where you are going with this TH... trying to talk me out of fucking my wife in the ass?

realibrad

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Well the safest sex in the world is lesbian sex. It is much much safer than penis-vagina sex. Should the only sex be lesbian sex? Even safer sex is self-sex. Sex with one's self is the safest sex in the entire world. Not sure where you are going with this TH... trying to talk me out of fucking my wife in the ass?

I also read a study that said heterosexual couples do more anal sex than homosexual. I don't know if they were including lesbians in that, but from the gay friends I have, many don't do anal so its quite possible.

The biggest problem they say, is that most don't use protection, and there are lots of hookups.