Conservative Congressman Foley molests because he was molested by priest.

fitzov

Platinum Member
Jan 3, 2004
http://news.google.com/nwshp?hl=en&tab=....com/2006/POLITICS/10/19/foley.priest/

I guess conservatives must be really hurting now, since conservative molesting congressman Foley is being exonerated in the press because he was victimized by some priest when he was 13.

For those who don't know what 'molest' means:

1 : to annoy, disturb, or persecute especially with hostile intent or injurious effect
2 : to make annoying sexual advances to; especially : to force physical and usually sexual contact on

http://www.webster.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?sourceid=Mozilla-search&va=molest

ntdz

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2004
He never said what he did was OK being it happened to him. It's merely an explanation or excuse for what happened. Personally, I think it's weak, but then again I've never been molested so I don't know what it's like :confused:

maluckey

Platinum Member
Jan 31, 2003
Just because someone is sick does not absolve him of responsibility. Nor does it absolve others in congress, Democrats included, who have done similarly.

Inappropriate behavior is inappropriate. It doesn't mater if it's consensual, underage, homosexual or heterosexual.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Perhaps in a few million billion years when humanity decides to drop the pettiness of ego in favor of kindness and understanding a call will go out to the people that sexual lust for children is the probable result, since much study is yet to be done, of some sort of mental abnormality and one that must not be hidden because no condemnation will result, but which will gladly freely and compassionately be treated but must never be acted out, because it is a violation of the innocence of children and inferior to sex with an adult loving partner once the aberration is transcended in treatment.

The sick are in denial of their sickness because we all are. The struggle to pretend to be well becomes the struggle to mock others who deviate from the norm to emphasize our own personal normalcy. We all hate our selves and do so because everybody we have ever know hates him or her self too. All this vicious hate is buried below the surface waiting to be triggered by riots, mass hysteria, war, witch hunts, and other expressions of golly I just wasn't myself. Yes so true, not the self you know, but the self you hide.

Genx87

Lifer
Apr 8, 2002
I am unaware of any actualy physical contact between foley and underaged pages. Is there a new development that happened over the night that changed this? Otherwise the OP's thread title is wrong.

ayabe

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2005
There's always an excuse, Ney claims it was the sauce, Mel Gibson - same, Foley claims the sauce+ being molestered. It's all about becoming a victim in this country. I'm sure if Weldon goes down, it will be the sauce also.

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: Genx87
I am unaware of any actualy physical contact between foley and underaged pages. Is there a new development that happened over the night that changed this? Otherwise the OP's thread title is wrong.

Originally posted by: DealMonkey
See how Foley turned that around? He's a victim now. It's not his fault.

Yep and see how all his Apologists come out for him even though they hate Gays.

Genx87

Lifer
Apr 8, 2002
Originally posted by: dmcowen674
Originally posted by: Genx87

Originally posted by: DealMonkey
See how Foley turned that around? He's a victim now. It's not his fault.

Yep and see how all his Apologists come out for him even though they hate Gays.

What planet are you from? Where in my response did I apologize for what foley did?