Conservative blogger exposes liberal media conspiracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/17/sherrod-brown-wife-blogger_n_1681169.html

An eagle-eyed conservative blogger recently spotted a photograph of Sen. Sherrod Brown (D-Ohio) looking cozy with a woman. And not just any woman -- a journalist, in fact.

The blogger, sensing scandal, then contacted the journalist, Connie Schultz, and asked her why she was hugging this elected official she is supposed to cover.

Schultz runs an active Facebook feed and on Tuesday, she put up an email exchange she had with a conservative blogger who was "doing an expose on journalists in the elite media who socialize with elected officials they are assigned to cover."

Schultz replied to the blogger that not only does she often hug Brown, she kisses him too. The exchange can be seen below. A source in Ohio confirmed the authenticity of the exchange to The Huffington Post.

Email from conservative blogger, dated July 9, 2012:
Dear Ms. Shultz,

We are doing an expose on journalists in the elite media who socialize with elected officials they are assigned to cover. We have found numerous photos of you with Sen. Sherrod Brown. In one of them, you appear to be hugging him.

Care to comment?

-----------------------

Response, dated July 10, 2012:

Dear Mr. [Name Deleted]:

I am surprised you did not find a photo of me kissing U.S. Sen. Sherrod Brown so hard he passes out from lack of oxygen. He's really cute.

He's also my husband.

You know that, right?

Connie Schultz.

------------------------
July 17: Waiting, I'm waiting....

bfdd

Lifer
Feb 3, 2007
i lol'd, though why would she be covering her husband? that seems awkward lol.

manimal

Lifer
Mar 30, 2007
great story!

I find hard investigative journalist is alive and well in the blogosphere.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
That's some James O'Keefe/Andrew Breitbart level journalism right there.

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
Instead of attacking the supposed liberal media conspiracy, how about we discuss the actual conservative banking conspiracy that we all know actually exists?

Status
Not open for further replies.