Connecting my headset to two computers

Discussion in 'Peripherals' started by RoyalBishop, Oct 27, 2017.

1. RoyalBishop

RoyalBishop Member

Hello Everyone,
    I recently purchased a Siberia 800 to have the ability while I'm working to switch batteries on the fly. The issue I'm having is that I came from a single USB stick receiving on my old headset which allowed me to easily move it to my gaming computer when I wasn't working. Since the Siberia's have a clunky but OK receiver, its a USB cord that is not easily accessible as the old USB stick on my old headset. I'm asking the community if anyone knows of a way or product I can use that would allow me to simple switch between each computer quickly with my headset. Any ideas?

I was thinking a USB KVM minus the V but wasn't sure if that would work. Thank you!

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Connecting headset computers Forum Date
    Question for Steam Headset set up Peripherals Oct 19, 2017
    Any way to connect two audio devices to one PC and keep them separate? Peripherals Sep 24, 2016
    Print via PC connected USB printer from iPad over WiFi Peripherals Feb 26, 2016
    antec 900 case USB 3.0 and only 1x20 pin connection on mb Peripherals Jul 25, 2015
    What would I need to connect my lg tone bluetooth to my computer? Peripherals Mar 30, 2015

3. corkyg

corkyg Elite Member<br>Super Moderator <br>Peripherals
    Super Moderator

How about a simple A-B audio box?

4. RoyalBishop

RoyalBishop Member

Hey CorkyG, Not sure what that is but I actually ended up buying a simple USB split er with one USB input and of course a hard switch to go back and forth between my two computers. Works well but seems still like a patch. Thanks!!