congress approval down to 10%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
But But But, our local congreesperson is always so much better because they deliver our local distict so much local pork. But all those out of state congrees persons don't shower my district with all the extra pork I would like to become accutomed to, and are therefore worthless.

Ask not what congress can do for the public policy of this nation, when we all need to ask for far more than our fair share of pork.

Feb 4, 2009
You guys are missing the point, I doubt you all plan on doing nothing. I'm pretty much resigned to voting for a new Senator and Representative. I don't feel they've done exceptional work and now is not the time for mediocre performance.

woodie1

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2000
10% is still too high IMHO.

And around we are replacing some of our congresspeople.

Last edited:

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Don't blame the Repubs. The way I heard this rightie at work explain it, it's all the Dems' fault "because they don't know how to compromise the way the Repubs do". I laughed at the way he said that because he was right in a way and yet so wrong in another. He gave me a funny look so I told him we should talk about his search for another house. He piped right in and complained about how the Dem controlled Bureau of Conveyances was giving him a hard time with requesting and filing documents. So I asked him to talk about something other than politics and he walked away from me. lol

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
If con is the opposite of pro, what does that make congress?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe sparky has something here and a very good idea. Put our congress people in jail and make them imprisoned convicts. As soon as they get elected they all become crooks.

Why be pro on not punishing convicts.

Steeplerot

Lifer
Mar 29, 2004
We should just let the corporate media make a damn scripted reality show with them. Just stop the charade already.

Their buddies, the oil industries, the gun lobbies, the health care folks, all the lobbyists can get together around hot tubs and figure out new ways to screw us, not like it would be any noticeable difference.

At least we can consolidate the same types of BS into one package and get rid of that boring CSPAN drivel governing crap. *yawn*

America F yeah!

Now from capital hill bit$342ez!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.