Congratulations, Hizballah...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

nick1985

Lifer
Dec 29, 2002
I like how you are going off on a rant about Hamas, and then claim I'm fucking unbelievable. rofl

fallout man

Golden Member
Nov 20, 2007
The IDF indiscriminately lobs rockets and hides behind civilians? :rolleyes:

Don't be so fucking coy.

I'll let you look up the death-toll comparisons by yourself--you're a big boy. When you indiscriminately lob rockets and shoot bullets into neighborhoods full of innocent people, I don't really give a shit if you try to explain it away by telling me that you were "huntin' down terrarists."

Then again, those "innocents" in Gaza aren't innocent at all (am i rite??!?!) since they support the evil Hamas (who are bent on destruction of Israel!!!!1). Breathe in, and re-read my previous post.

When there's any (barely "effective"--see death-toll comparisons) blow-back for Israel's shooting fish in a barrel, Israel speed-dials the waaaaahmbulance and repeats the cycle again, seemingly perfectly justified to do so.

Do you think that killing hundreds of "civilians" is enough retribution for a damaged parking-lot pavement? I'm sure you do.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Don't be so fucking coy.

I'll let you look up the death-toll comparisons by yourself--you're a big boy. When you indiscriminately lob rockets and shoot bullets into neighborhoods full of innocent people, I don't really give a shit if you try to explain it away by telling me that you were "huntin' down terrarists."

Then again, those "innocents" in Gaza aren't innocent at all (am i rite??!?!) since they support the evil Hamas (who are bent on destruction of Israel!!!!1). Breathe in, and re-read my previous post.

When there's any (barely "effective"--see death-toll comparisons) blow-back for Israel's shooting fish in a barrel, Israel speed-dials the waaaaahmbulance and repeats the cycle again, seemingly perfectly justified to do so.

Do you think that killing hundreds of "civilians" is enough retribution for a damaged parking-lot pavement? I'm sure you do.

Hamas? Isn't the topic Hezbolla? You know - the other band of terrorists that want Israel to die.

fallout man

Golden Member
Nov 20, 2007
I like how you are going off on a rant about Hamas, and then claim I'm fucking unbelievable. rofl

Shut the fuck up, Donny. You're out of your element.

If you haven't connected the dots by now, then perhaps I may interest you in a fine river-side property in Brooklyn?

Noobtastic

Banned
Jul 9, 2005

Tell me about this "indiscriminate fire" full of innocent people.

You like international law, right?

Read the Geneva Convention.

Just because an enemy blends among civilians, does not make them immune from attack.

So when Hezbollah exploits safe-zones like UN outposts - where many Lebanese civilians fled to because the IDF-UN had an agreement that it would remain off-limits - to shoot at Israeli soldiers, those civilians lose their protection status.

Militaries have an obligation to avoid civilian casualties, but not at the expense of military objectives.

Hezbollah deliberately hides among civilians not because they want civilians to die (they really don't care), but because it deters Israel fire because the IDF's R.O.E does not revolve around killing hundreds thousands of people.

Why do you think Hezbollah has moved all its rockets to Northern Lebanon in cities loaded with civilians? Why do you think Hamas runs up to hospitals, shoots at Israelis, then run away?

Al-Qaeda and the Taliban do the EXACT SAME THING, all the FUCKING TIME, except the USA and Britain are about a fraction as cautious as the Israelis.

Don't believe me? Look at the casualties.

It's unfortunate the media works so closely with Pallywood and Hezbollah propagandist, accepting "anonymous" testimony unchallenged and censoring anything that is remotely critical of the Arabs or *gasp* might confirm Israel's rationale.

Have you seen the Anderson Cooper video in Lebanon? Hezbollah courting journalists to take pictures of staged violence.

Absolutely disgusting. They exploit civilians in conflict, and then when civilians are killed, exploit them for propaganda purposes. It's a culture of death. They worship it.

Israel values the lives of its citizens and shouldn't be expected to sit on its ass and allow itself to be attacked.

Here is Obama ordering 40,000 more Americans to invade Afghanistan and exterminate "Al-Qaeda and the Taliban." We're bombing weddings and killing 60 civilians for every 1 terrorist killed.

And I mean Taliban drug-lords, not terrorists responsible for the murder of American civilians.

So what right do we have to judge Israel when we bomb countries thousands of miles away and kill more people a year than the Jews do in 20 centuries?

A war against Hezbollah would be far more legally and morally defensible than our war in Afghanistan or Iraq. At least their fighting an enemy that poses a real actionable threat to their people.

And as we all know...the #1 responsibility of all governments is the protection of its people.

If Obama was king of Israel, South Beirut would have been nuked if we consider his military policy towards Afghanistan.

Americans would tolerate this shit.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Why is it that I trust a Hezbollah that has minor WMD and does not use it against its neighbors more than an Israeli bat shit crazy government that has much much better WMD and uses it on its neighbors while engaging in international war crimes?

Because your sympathies and thus loyalties lie with Islamic terrorists.

fallout man

Golden Member
Nov 20, 2007
more copypasta

You sure have a lot of time on your hands.

Goy-guilt?

l_91bca7e0e53e4286932b482ca5883b00.jpg

Noobtastic

Banned
Jul 9, 2005
You sure have a lot of time on your hands.

Goy-guilt?

l_91bca7e0e53e4286932b482ca5883b00.jpg

Copy pasta? Uh? Took me 8 minutes to type that up. 8 minutes I just wasted.

Let me know when you can discredit anything I have posted. Immature 4chan memes isn't particularly intellectually-stimulating. Too much daily show?

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Get en clue it took the USA some six years, from the opening volley n bunker hill circa 1776 until the formal surrender of Lord Cornwallis in circa 1782.

Actually fairly short as such conflicts go, but they tend to keep going and going and going until the problems are solved.

Thus far Israel is winning, but only a fool assumes that trend will continue.

nick1985

Lifer
Dec 29, 2002
Shut the fuck up, Donny. You're out of your element.

If you haven't connected the dots by now, then perhaps I may interest you in a fine river-side property in Brooklyn?

Shut the fuck up.

Wow, acting like a dumbass 12 year old IS fun!

fallout man

Golden Member
Nov 20, 2007
Copy pasta? Uh? Took me 8 minutes to type that up. 8 minutes I just wasted.

Let me know when you can discredit anything I have posted. Immature 4chan memes isn't particularly intellectually-stimulating. Too much daily show?

090528old_lebowski.jpg

Are you employed, Sir?

nick1985

Lifer
Dec 29, 2002
Keep on truckin', old timer!

Huh?

Plus I dont feel like wasting time with you. Giving you the facts about a terrorist proxy wing of Iran/Syria will go nowhere.

Now continue with your personal insults. They make you look smarter

Noobtastic

Banned
Jul 9, 2005
Ah, yes. So I take it that you haven't bothered to even Google anything about the founding of Hizbullah at this point.

Keep on truckin', old timer!

ZOMG FOUNDING OF HEZBOLLAH!

Why don't you read up on the Lebanon Civil War instead of parroting talking points.

And better yet, why don't you just respond to my post instead of being a little bitch?

SandEagle

Lifer
Aug 4, 2007
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB100...282.html?mod=WSJ_hpp_MIDDLENexttoWhatsNewsTop

By CHARLES LEVINSON and JAY SOLOMON

JERUSALEM—Syria has transferred long-range Scud missiles to the Lebanese Shiite militant group Hezbollah, Israeli and U.S. officials alleged, in a move that threatens to alter the Middle East's military balance and sets back a major diplomatic outreach effort to Damascus by the Obama administration.
Israeli President Shimon Peres on Tuesday publicly charged President Bashar Assad's government with transferring Scud missiles to Hezbollah's forces inside Lebanon. Syria and Hezbollah both denied the charges. But the allegations already are affecting U.S. foreign policy: Republicans pressed on Capitol Hill to block the appointment of a new American ambassador to Damascus, according to congressional officials. The White House said it was pressing ahead.
The Scuds are believed to have a range of more than 435 miles—placing Jerusalem, Tel Aviv and Israel's nuclear installations all within range of Hezbollah's military forces. During a monthlong war with Israel in 2006, Hezbollah used rockets with ranges of 20 to 60 miles.
View Full Image

WO-AA453_HEZBOL_D_20100413173345.jpg

Getty Images Israeli President Shimon Peres, shown in Paris Tuesday, claimed Syria gave Scud missiles to Hezbollah

BTN_insetClose.gif

WO-AA453_HEZBOL_G_20100413173345.jpg

More

Israeli officials called Scud missiles "game-changing" armaments that mark a new escalation in the Mideast conflict.

gee, how convenient for israel. now they can bomb syria back to the stone ages with weapons supplied by our tax dollars. where's the proof?

fallout man

Golden Member
Nov 20, 2007
And better yet, why don't you just respond to my post instead of being a little bitch?

You're an unrepentant, goy-guilt-ridden, Hasbarist troll with an AIPAC RSS feed. I have yet to see you learn from anything posted on these forums that blatantly discredits your copypasta bullshit, so I just chalk you up to "general uninformed tool."

Feel free to ignore me! :awe:

Also, you hate America, you asshole.

Noobtastic

Banned
Jul 9, 2005
gee, how convenient for israel. now they can bomb syria back to the stone ages with weapons supplied by our tax dollars. where's the proof? __________________

Why shouldn't Israel be allowed to bomb Syria for sponsoring terrorists?

We bomb Afghanistan for supposedly being host to Al-Qaeda (not true)?

If Obama can bomb Afghanistan, Netanyahu can bomb Lebanon and Syria, no?

Certainly more morally and legally defensible. Hezbollah poses a far greater threat to Israel than al-qaeda and the taliban poses to America.

but wait, I forgot - Israel must negotiate and can't attack terrorists until they are attacked. But wait, they can't attack too hard, or else its "disproportionate use of force."

Meanwhile...USAF bombs another wedding. Ahh, but it's Obama so everything is beloved patriot dory according to the libs.

nick1985

Lifer
Dec 29, 2002
Why shouldn't Israel be allowed to bomb Syria for sponsoring terrorists?

We bomb Afghanistan for supposedly being host to Al-Qaeda (not true)?

If Obama can bomb Afghanistan, Netanyahu can bomb Lebanon and Syria, no?

Certainly more morally and legally defensible. Hezbollah poses a far greater threat to Israel than al-qaeda and the taliban poses to America.

but wait, I forgot - Israel must negotiate and can't attack terrorists until they are attacked. But wait, they can't attack too hard, or else its "disproportionate use of force."

Meanwhile...USAF bombs another wedding. Ahh, but it's Obama so everything is beloved patriot dory according to the libs.

heh

Noobtastic

Banned
Jul 9, 2005
You're an unrepentant, goy-guilt-ridden, Hasbarist troll with an AIPAC RSS feed. I have yet to see you learn from anything posted on these forums that blatantly discredits your copypasta bullshit, so I just chalk you up to "general uninformed tool."

Feel free to ignore me! :awe:

Also, you hate America, you asshole.

LOL!

Yes, I'm an agent of AIPAC sending Israel propaganda into computer forums11!!!

Do you believe the shit you say?

Why not actually respond to my post instead of painting yourself as the victim of some bogus Zionist activism.

No wonder the Arab world is such a fail.

nick1985

Lifer
Dec 29, 2002
LOL!

Yes, I'm an agent of AIPAC sending Israel propaganda into computer forums11!!!

Do you believe the shit you say?

Why not actually respond to my post instead of painting yourself as the victim of some bogus Zionist activism.

No wonder the Arab world is such a fail.

Mossad!!!

JS80

Lifer
Oct 24, 2005
This is great news. More fodder for Israel to bomb the shit out of whomever they want.

Ozoned

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2004
The ICJ (international court of justice ) has determined that Israel does not have a right of self defense against a non-state entity.

Noobtastic

Banned
Jul 9, 2005
Completely ignorant of the History of the American revolution, CsG?

Name me a war where civilians aren't killed.

There is a difference between inadvertently killing non-combatants, and advocating genocide.

Hezbollah would murder every Jew in Israel if they had to means to do it.

We know this because they say it every hour.