Congrats to U.S. Troops Thread - Usay/Qusay Dead, R.I.H.

syzygy

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2001
this is not intended as a repost. just a congratulations to our troops and officers for an excellent mission.

the other thread on this topic is filled with the usual gallery of leftist loons and conspiracy mongerers trying to hide
their pain over the death of their favorite dictator's evil brood, and it lacked the overdue respect and consideration
our people overseas deserve and which has been in short supply on this board.

rest in hell uday and qusay

LilBlinbBlahIce

Golden Member
Dec 31, 2001
Originally posted by: syzygy
this is not intended as a repost. just a congratulations to our troops and officers for an excellent mission.

the other thread on this topic is filled with the usual gallery of leftist loons and conspiracy mongerers trying to hide
their pain over the death of their favorite dictator's evil brood, and it lacked the overdue respect and consideration

Actually congrats to the guy who walked up to US troops and told them exactly where the brothers are. He's now $30 million richer. And congrats to the CIA and our other information agencies whose incompetence will surely be overshadowed by this momentous victory.

syzygy

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2001
Originally posted by: LilBlinbBlahIce
Actually congrats to the guy who walked up to US troops and told them exactly where the brothers are. He's now $30 million
richer. And congrats to the CIA and our other information agencies whose incompetence will surely be overshadowed by this
momentous victory.

uh, the man who walked in (actually called by military parlance a 'walk-in') is an intelligence source. the matter of who received
this information, whether a guard nearby on post, a local command center, or one of our elite intel gathering forces on the ground,
is irrelevant. they are all on the same team. they are all sharing the info to catch these bugs.

your lame criticism points to the impossible no-win scenarios brilliantly constructed by leftists to ensure that whether we do the
work or not, the end result is always faliure and/or humiliation. not even any style points, eh ? now crawl away.

Amirtallica

Banned
Apr 17, 2003
Oh boy! You guys are original.
Why don't we make a F U to the U.S. troops for not finding Usama Bin Laden thread?
The troops did their job well, but that's just about it. They did their job. Should we make a congrats to taxi drivers thread?
As lil blinb said, the the guy that showed the troops where the brothers are should be getting the glory, because we haven't been able to find any of these guys on our own.

Zipp

Apr 7, 2001
"Why don't we make a F U to the U.S. troops for not finding Usama Bin Laden thread? "

"The troops did their job well, but that's just about it."

"And congrats to the CIA and our other information agencies whose incompetence will surely be overshadowed by this momentous
victory. "

God,you guys need to get laid...Your miserable

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999

Let me stroke my penis and strum my hate, let me extol my impotent rage to the sky. I hate I hate I hate. It feels so good whey they die. Vengeance is mine ........., oh wait. Oh well I'll just play God for a minute. I'm sure he won't mind. God it's great. Today I am Usay. Today I can feel like Qusay as I become what I fear.

Pezman

May 8, 2003
Originally posted by: Zipp
"Why don't we make a F U to the U.S. troops for not finding Usama Bin Laden thread? "

"The troops did their job well, but that's just about it."

"And congrats to the CIA and our other information agencies whose incompetence will surely be overshadowed by this momentous
victory. "

God,you guys need to get laid...Your miserable

Someone sure is "backed up" LOL

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: Moonbeam

Let me stroke my penis and strum my hate, let me extol my impotent rage to the sky. I hate I hate I hate. It feels so good whey they die. Vengeance is mine ........., oh wait. Oh well I'll just play God for a minute. I'm sure he won't mind. God it's great. Today I am Usay. Today I can feel like Qusay as I become what I fear.

Just like your posts in the threads about US soldiers dying? Wow - I think you have finally looked in the mirror. Congrats. Acknowledging of one's problem is the first step. Again, congrats - I'll be rooting for you.

CkG

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
Let me stroke my penis and strum my hate, let me extol my impotent rage to the sky. I hate I hate I hate.

Well done Moonie, I couldn't have described your behavior better than your just did.

rchiu

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2002
While this is no doubt is an exciting news for those who eats up anything that Bush government and the media feeds, people with intelligence and conscience should ask, who gives American the right to go around murdering those who never threaten or done anything to American people?

Don't get me wrong, those two sons of Hussein probably deserved what they got for the things they've done to Iraqi people, but isn't it for Iraqis to judge and to hand down the punishment?

This war was still about WMD and what a great threat Hussein was to the American. And with the facts we have now months after the war, the war was clearly not justified in the first place. So what gives American the right to hunt down and kill those who are fighting unjust invaders?

The whole Jessica Lynch episode sums up this war perfectly. The Admin, media portrayed heroes and villains just to jack up people's emotion to blindly support a war that is costly and damaging to the American people, that benefited few selected group and satisfied neocon's ideology.

syzygy

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2001
Don't get me wrong, those two sons of Hussein probably deserved what they got for the things they've done
to Iraqi people, but isn't it for Iraqis to judge and to hand down the punishment?

how are the iraqi people going to do that when 99.8% of them voted in 2002 to extend saddam's term as president ?

This war was still about WMD and what a great threat Hussein was to the American. And with the facts we have
now months after the war, the war was clearly not justified in the first place. So what gives American the right to hunt
down and kill those who are fighting unjust invaders?

it was 'clearly not justified' ? how so ? reasons? i hope you're not conducting a monologue, repeating to yourself your
own brainwashing platitudes about how evil the u.s. is . . . are you ? if the answer is yes, Z O M B O can help.

rchiu

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2002
how are the iraqi people going to do that when 99.8% of them voted in 2002 to extend saddam's term as president ?

And you know better than them right?
it was 'clearly not justified' ? how so ? reasons? i hope you're not conducting a monologue, repeating to yourself your
own brainwashing platitudes about how evil the u.s. is . . . are you ? if the answer is yes, Z O M B O can help.

Hint....0 WMD found, admitted false statement about Iraqi nuclear program?

LilBlinbBlahIce

Golden Member
Dec 31, 2001
Actually congrats to the guy who walked up to US troops and told them exactly where the brothers are. He's now $30 million
richer. And congrats to the CIA and our other information agencies whose incompetence will surely be overshadowed by this
momentous victory.

uh, the man who walked in (actually called by military parlance a 'walk-in') is an intelligence source. the matter of who received
this information, whether a guard nearby on post, a local command center, or one of our elite intel gathering forces on the ground,
is irrelevant. they are all on the same team. they are all sharing the info to catch these bugs.

your lame criticism points to the impossible no-win scenarios brilliantly constructed by leftists to ensure that whether we do the
work or not, the end result is always faliure and/or humiliation. not even any style points, eh ? now crawl away.

Uh, the guy who walked in was not on our "team" as you so eloquently put it. He was some guy who walked in, told them where the brothers were, and probably waited hands open for his cheque. If he didn't walk in, our intelligence agencies would still be sitting around with their thumbs up thier asses. Kudos to the troops, they did their job excellently, but if you're claiming that somebody walking in and giving our guys the info is the same thing as good intelligence field work, you need to pull your head out of your ass. Same way Jessica Lynch would be rotting in an Iraqi hospital if an Iraqi didn't hold our troop's hands and guide them to her.

syzygy

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2001
Uh, the guy who walked in was not on our "team" as you so eloquently put it. He was some guy who walked in, told them where the brothers were, and probably waited hands open for his cheque. If he didn't walk in, our intelligence agencies would still be sitting around with their thumbs up thier asses. Kudos to the troops, they did their job excellently, but if you're claiming that somebody walking in and giving our guys the info is the same thing as good intelligence field work, you need to pull your head out of your ass. Same way Jessica Lynch would be rotting in an Iraqi hospital if an Iraqi didn't hold our troop's hands and guide them to her.
reread my post from which you quote. i did not group the iraqi citizen with the u.s. personnel ('team'). although in a looser sense this
iraqi citizen is on our 'team'. i'm sure he was not fond of those two creeps. you can ofcourse impugn his motivations. perhaps he was
out for the benjamins, moral principles be damned. but you've been impugning the motivations of all creatures, political or not, since
this adventure began, and therefore your accusation is predictably groundless.

you are also blaming our intel people without understanding their methods. luck, happenstance, the gods, are on occasion important factors.
our intel people are investigators and they are combing the country looking for clues as to the whereabouts of these criminals. they
rely on info provided by citizens, former dissidents, sympathetic gov't officials, debriefed wmd scientists, and the like. they did nothing
wrong or right. this fortunate break does not speak of their competence or incompetence. you'll need to spin this further if you're going
to reduce the details to digestible form.

KK

Lifer
Jan 2, 2001
momentous victory.

I'm so glad we got an insider here with ALL the info. Damn you must be pretty far up in the Intelligence business. I'm glad to see you support your armed forces as much as you do. I'm sure they care about you too.

KK

LilBlinbBlahIce

Golden Member
Dec 31, 2001
Originally posted by: KK
momentous victory.

I'm so glad we got an insider here with ALL the info. Damn you must be pretty far up in the Intelligence business. I'm glad to see you support your armed forces as much as you do. I'm sure they care about you too.

KK

In case you're an ESL student, my critisism was not directed at our troops but our intelligence services, who, in case you don't know, do not form part of our armed services. My critisism is not baseless, they have been proven incompetent in everything from 9/11, to the uranium debacle, to their inability to find Bin Laden/M. Omar, to WMD... they lucked out on this one, you can call it as you want.

flavio

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999

If this asswip had actually wanted to make a distinct respectful and considerate thread for our troops he wouldn't have added the ridiculous partisan insults.

He's just another ShrubCo concubine lining up to give Bushy a rimjob while soothing lies are whispered in his ear.

jjones

Lifer
Oct 9, 2001

In case you're an ESL student, my critisism was not directed at our troops but our intelligence services, who, in case you don't know, do not form part of our armed services. My critisism is not baseless, they have been proven incompetent in everything from 9/11, to the uranium debacle, to their inability to find Bin Laden/M. Omar, to WMD... they lucked out on this one, you can call it as you want.
The people in our intelligence services work damn hard to protect this country. Granted there's a lot of political bs, general fvckups, etc. just like any large organization. Their failures happen to stand out because of the serious nature of what they are doing. And you usually hear about the fvckups being shouted from the rooftops and not much about the successes. They get put under the microscope for their fvckups, as they should, but there's no need for a microscope when it's a success; so they get 15 minutes of fame for a success as opposed to 90 days of shame for a failure.

KK

Lifer
Jan 2, 2001
Originally posted by: KK
momentous victory.

KK

Okay, what about your other thread pointing out that in the midst of celebrating one of our troops fired on someone firing a weapon in the air. You make it sound like the whole fvckin operation was a total fvckup on every aspect. I'm sure the great guy that you are would of done everything better than anyone else. What is up with all the negativity? Damn, sh1t goes wrong no matter who is running the show. I don't like everything that goes on over there, but where is the good in slandering. Just about every post of yours does nothing but try and stir the pot. There is a such thing as constructive critisism. Could you try that once in awhile.

KK

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
He's just another ShrubCo concubine lining up to give Bushy a rimjob while soothing lies are whispered in his ear.

My my, are you just a sweet talker.