Condoms in your soup anyone?

lowfatbaconboy

Golden Member
Oct 21, 2000
people will sue for anything these days......
honestly id be distrubed but i wouldn't try and sue them for a free hand out

paulney

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2003
This is why restaurant business sucks: you spend all your time and effort to make a better restaurant, and then some disgruntled shmuck puts a condom in the soup, and the customers sue your pants off. Or the customers put a condom in their soup and sue your pants off. No win situation.

kalster

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2002
i hate the term "severe emotional distress"

everytime something obnoxious happens thatz wat ppl go thru , wtf

LAUST

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2000
Originally posted by: kalster
i hate the term "severe emotional distress"

everytime something obnoxious happens thatz wat ppl go thru , wtf
I agree, emotional distress better involve something pretty big itself, but they have the nerve to add severe as if it was life threatening. :|

I admit it, I hope the worst for people like her. I just don't feel we need them around

Amorphus

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2003
wasn't even a used one, either.

man, I bet latex gloves stir up the heebie-jeebies in her, too.

T2T III

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
She spit the offending object into her napkin and discovered it was a rolled up condom, she said.

Good thing it was rolled up. Had it been "unrolled" - the soup would have been extra creamy.

dpopiz

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2001
when I was working at the hellish jungle called Sodexho Dining Commons, I got several grease burns of course besides the other injuries. when I got a giant burn on my finger, I ran to run it under some cold water. my director (the highest ranking person there) said "get back to work" and gave me a condom to put on my finger. heh the condom just made the burn much worse and let more hot grease get trapped inside it. now I'm left a giant scar a year later

Atrail

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2001
My dad bit down on a metal nut that was in the burger meat at Whataburger one time.

He didnt sue. He just walked it up to the counter and got another burger if I remember correctly.

yuck....