Conan intro music = most annoying late night intro music

ThisIsMatt

Banned
Aug 4, 2000
Why does it need to be so harsh/shrill? It bugs, other people are trying to sleep so I have to turn it down just for the stupid intro music. :p

BurnItDwn

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
I would prefer grindcore, however Conan's intro song is definatly better than jay leno or david lettermans.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
I haven't found Conan to be funny or worth watching in years... it's the same crap, over and over again, every night.

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
Originally posted by: loki8481
I haven't found Conan to be funny or worth watching in years... it's the same crap, over and over again, every night.

Funny, he said the same thing about you.

tcsenter

Lifer
Sep 7, 2001
While the intro score may be annoyingly "busy", the Max Weinberg Seven kicks ass. Very versatile band that is not just good but damned good at numerous genre of music; rock, metal, blues, jazz, swing, latin, you name it.

Well, maybe not rap or hip-hop, but I don't see that as a limitation. Among the many types of music one might use to showcase their talent as a musician, rap or hip-hop would rank near the bottom, just behind the Whiskey Jug and Mouth Harp Quartet.

mAdD INDIAN

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 1999
He's funny, but he should stop being so bloody repetitive in his opening act. "We got a great show today..no we really mean it this time...look at that pity appluase.." then he does his stupid snake/cat hiss in front of the camera. It was funny the first 5 times.

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: mAdD INDIAN
He's funny, but he should stop being so bloody repetitive in his opening act. "We got a great show today..no we really mean it this time...look at that pity appluase.." then he does his stupid snake/cat hiss in front of the camera. It was funny the first 5 times.

DIE!!!

I think it's hilarious no matter how many times he does it.

Snake Hiss.
Cat Meow
String Dance
Going off the camera, then leaping back into view

All good stuff :p

BigSmooth

Lifer
Aug 18, 2000
I disagree, and so does Cactus Chef playing "We Didn't Start the Fire" on the flute.

TheNinja

Lifer
Jan 22, 2003
Originally posted by: NFS4
Originally posted by: mAdD INDIAN

DIE!!!

I think it's hilarious no matter how many times he does it.

Snake Hiss.
Cat Meow
String Dance
Going off the camera, then leaping back into view

All good stuff :p
LOL...all classic Conan, I had to smile and laugh to myself just thinking about them, especially the string dance and the leaping back in front of the camera. And don't forget the wetting of the fingers and them running them across the eyebrow routine.