COmputer Nerds Vs. JOcks this is supposed to be a funny!!

ArkAoss

Banned
Aug 31, 2000
K I been listening to some wierd music but heres uh five reasons, any one wanna add, lets keep this in GOOD CHEER

Computer nerds are great listeners, If you talk with a tan frame around your face, they'll think your a flash movie over a 2400 buad modem and sit for days even.
Computer nerds Won't wanna use the TV during soaps time, the serverz are least bogged during those times of day.
Computer nerds won't dis your taste in music, out of 4,000 mp3's they can't all be "cool"
Computer nerds arn't hard to decorate around, in fact they might even appreciate it if you want to paint their beige box.
Computer nerds won't meet a cuter chick at the gym and have a fling with her, just flirt with him thru icq every once in a while to keep him in check.

Well i think most of those are ok, and ALL OFF the top of my head, Uh add some more funnier ones.... or maybe some people should take up the jocks side....

SSP

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Hmm... not funny. Sorry. I'll just leave my mark here.. hopefully some one will think of some funny once.

SSP was here.

Pretender

Banned
Mar 14, 2000
If you like sniffing gasoline fumes, might as well date a jock. Besides, he'll be glad to have someone visit him on the job everyone once in a while.

I really don't get the point of this :confused: