Computer luggage!

AstroManLuca

Lifer
Jun 24, 2004
So I want to get my brother something for Xmas. He told me he normally just likes games and computer parts but that he's pretty much set for those this year, so I'm trying to think of something a little more unique. I decided that since he goes to a lot of LAN parties, he'd like a nice way of carrying all his stuff in one big bag.

He has a 22" LCD, a small form factor PC (a Shuttle or something like that), and of course the requisite keyboard, mouse, and lots of cables. It's already fairly convenient for him to move his stuff, since his PC has a carry handle and is small enough to move easily. But finding a place to put his other stuff, especially the keyboard, is kind of troublesome. I was thinking of getting two bags - one for the monitor, the other for the PC and the keyboard+cables. Is there anything like this out there? I've done some Google shopping searches and I haven't found a whole lot (most of the results I've been getting are for laptop bags, obviously).

Tarrant64

Diamond Member
Sep 20, 2004

AstroManLuca

Lifer
Jun 24, 2004
Thanks for the links! Unfortunately the fact that he has a small Shuttle-style PC instead of a standard tower complicates things. On the other hand, because his computer has a handle on it, it's not strictly necessary to get a tote bag for it. I'll check out the LCD cases in your second link.

Oh, and I also found this on Amazon for his keyboard and cables:

http://www.amazon.com/Gator-GK...&qid=1228932638&sr=1-2

It's meant for music gear, but it just happens to be the perfect size for a computer keyboard with an extra pouch for the other stuff.

Tarrant64

Diamond Member
Sep 20, 2004
Originally posted by: AstroManLuca
Originally posted by: Tarrant64
Originally posted by: AstroManLuca
Thanks for the links! Unfortunately the fact that he has a small Shuttle-style PC instead of a standard tower complicates things.

Like these? http://www.frozencpu.com/cat/l...wer_Harness-Page1.html

OMG I love you. I knew there were little harnesses but I didn't know they also made ones that hold keyboards!

:) There used to be more out there. I am finding it's hard to track some down now. I had some bookmarks from a few years ago but they're dead links now except for a couple. They used to be pretty popular.