compgeeks green light specials

pxc

Platinum Member
May 2, 2002
http://www.compgeeks.com

up to you to decide if any are a good deal. The Logitech wireless PS2 controller and Norcent 1.3MP camera look good to me...

$110 Compaq PIII 866MHz 128MB 15GB CD w/Snd, Win98SE - B

The Compaq Deskpro EN is a powerful computer that's perfect for everyday office applications, surfing the Web, emailing and more! It features an Intel...

$13.99 Logitech Cordless Controller for PlayStation / PlayStation 2

Feel the action wherever you play with no cords or hassles! Logitech 2.4 GHz radio frequency technology (similar to that found in today's best cordles...

$1.99 Lowepro Z20 Padded Compact Camera Case (Yellow)

Keep your camera protected with this handsome Lowepro Z20 padded, compact camera case. These practical, versatile, padded zip pouches feature water-re...

$1.99 Black Mini Tripod

MINI-ME! Digital photographers will love this mini tripod. This tripod is only 4-inches tall so it is perfect for close-ups. The adjustable legs and s...

$24.99 Norcent DC1920LCD 1.3 Megapixel Digital Camera

This compact Norcent DC1920LCD camera is perfect for travel or family photos! It features 1.3 MegaPixel resolution and 1280 x 1024 image resolution fo...

$19.99 Mustek ScanMagic 1200 UB Plus USB Scanner

This Mustek ScanMagic 1200 UB Plus Scanner features a powerful scanning capability that is the perfect accessory for your home and office scanning nee...

KFCrispy

Jul 15, 2003
eh... i got the 2 Logitech ps2 wireless controllers last time i caught this special deal, i think same price or $1 less. well the ones i got have 4 batteries (i think there is a newer version with 2? not sure) so it's pretty heavy, but the main problem is the left analog stick is NOT in neutral position--it's slightly leaning to the left, so i am actually returning them this weekend (rma is ready and stuff). they also refund 85% or soemthing......