Community College Diversity Coordinator Bans White People from "Diversity Happy Hour"

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

TerryMathews

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Ok, point taken.

I've placed a call to the DNC headquarters to see if we can pull the campaign funding for the program coordinator for the Diversity and Equity Center at South Puget Sound Community College.

I don't know when to expect a response though. I think they may be busy murdering babies and burning American flags.

Ah yes, the famous double down on stupid maneuver. Well played, Agent Smart.

First

Lifer
Jun 3, 2002
What you've just said demonstrates a lot about how informed you are regarding birth rates and how long it takes for disparities in them today to have profound effects in the future.

Birth rates are only threatening if you believe the social and economic gains of minorities threatens your present and future well-being as a white man. In reality, it doesn't. In your head, it does. And like I said, that's telling of your distorted existence.

Btw, the replacement rate for whites is about 2.0 last I checked, Hispanics at 2.7. This doesn't scare people who understand culture assimilation and 2nd generation immigrants, of which a majority of the country was at one point.

Fact is, it's always a threat to a low birth rate group to have mass immigration from multiple high birth rate groups into their lands. This is happening to numerous white nations simultaneously. How could that not be a threat?

Why is it a threat? I'd love to hear this.

I'd cut welfare massively, perhaps eliminating it entirely. EBT gone.

I'd introduce huge tax credits and other incentives for couples who are married, have at least one college degree between them (boost if both do) and who have no criminal records, and where at least one maintains a job (boost for certain types of jobs) to have children. Make it as easy and appealing as possible for such couples to have lots of kids and stay together. No racial requirement, but it would naturally favor whites.

Eliminate Affirmative Action and strongly punish all sneaky practices of affirmative grading and graduation if proven. Revoke accreditation if proven and not corrected rapidly.

Massive, serious effort at deportation of all illegal immigrants. Revoke citizenship for children of illegals and correct that loophole.

lol. Wow, this is all sorts of fail.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
"People of colour" is such a goofball phrase. Does it just mean everyone but whites? Are Koreans and Japanese, some of whom are every bit as pale as my Irish ass, included in "people of colour" ?

Fact is, it's always a threat to a low birth rate group to have mass immigration from multiple high birth rate groups into their lands. This is happening to numerous white nations simultaneously. How could that not be a threat?

South Koreans and Japanese have even lower birth rates than whites, but they aren't allowing mass immigration so while it is still a VERY serious issue they need to address, the threat is not the same because they still hold their own lands and can figure it out themselves AS themselves.

Did I? Refresh my memory. If you're referring to me saying that something being said there isn't, in and of itself, evidence that the statement/thought/concern/perspective is wrong, then you're being silly. That is self-evident. Broken clock right twice a day and all that. I don't visit Stormfront and am not intimately familiar with the content there, btw.

Racial tensions are most seriously exacerbated by trying to artificially force different groups to live together. They don't like to. Whites flee any area en mass when it hits 10% non-white. Diversity corresponds with conflict worldwide.

Nonwhites prefer to live among their own group too. Only the current prosperity of white nations provides a strong enough incentive to make them ignore that and immigrate here.

The most effective way to reduce racial tensions is to minimize diversity in any given area. LOTS of mainstream studies back this up undeniably.

Return to pre-1965 immigration policies which were calculated to maintain the racial demographics which already existed. I'd limit us to 200,000 immigrants per year, and restrict the sources almost entirely to Europe. East Asia and India could be drawn upon in a small way, for immigrants who have a lot to offer in skills, and their families.

I'd cut welfare massively, perhaps eliminating it entirely. EBT gone.

I'd introduce huge tax credits and other incentives for couples who are married, have at least one college degree between them (boost if both do) and who have no criminal records, and where at least one maintains a job (boost for certain types of jobs) to have children. Make it as easy and appealing as possible for such couples to have lots of kids and stay together. No racial requirement, but it would naturally favor whites.

Eliminate Affirmative Action and strongly punish all sneaky practices of affirmative grading and graduation if proven. Revoke accreditation if proven and not corrected rapidly.

Massive, serious effort at deportation of all illegal immigrants. Revoke citizenship for children of illegals and correct that loophole.
I dunno, seems to me that our East Asian and Indian population (including immigrants) furnish virtually our entire STEM higher degree population. Considering that we've cut our own throats with manufacturing, we'd be stupid to cut it again with our research base.

Just to be accurate they didn't "ban" white people they created an event that was a de facto hostile environment for white people to attend.

You know just like the *** or the *** *****

But when we point that out here the reaction is always "get over it"
Yeah, little bit of difference between "this is hostile because you aren't treating me special" and "this is hostile because people of my skin color aren't even allowed to attend". The latter would not be tolerated against any minority over the last half century, but those running diversity programs see no harm in so discriminating against whites. Or at least, not until people find out about it.

Geosurface

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2012
I dunno, seems to me that our East Asian and Indian population (including immigrants) furnish virtually our entire STEM higher degree population. Considering that we've cut our own throats with manufacturing, we'd be stupid to cut it again with our research base.

I hear you, but their home countries need them even more. It isn't fair for the first world to drain less developed areas of the only people who could actually help them catch up.

CWRMadcat

Jun 19, 2001
I hear you, but their home countries need them even more. It isn't fair for the first world to drain less developed areas of the only people who could actually help them catch up.

Lol. You don't want non-whites in America. That's fine and all, but don't hide that desire behind some bullshit attempt at empathy for other countries. You don't give a shit and you know it.

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012
Whites have not left the area I live in. I'm not sure what this dude is talking about. I live in a very diverse town and I personally live in a nice middle - upper middle class neighborhood. There's all sorts of people in this neighborhood.

The_AC

May 29, 2012
The U.S. needs to lower immigration for many reasons.

First, the United States is the most racist nation ever in the history of mankind. Why would we ever take people from their own countries (where there can't be racism, since they are in the majority), and place them here, where they and their children will suffer racism for the rest of their lives? This racist white establishment will cause immigrants to drop out of school, get pregnant, not marry, take drugs, etc. The racist police will arrest them and the racist judges will throw them in prison. It is immoral to make people suffer like this. Second, the white man stole land from native Americans. If we are to give them back their land, then step number one is obviously to stop immigration. Every immigrant is someone who is preventing native Americans, this country's original inhabitants, from using their land and their resources. Third, the average U. S. citizen causes more greenhouse gas emissions than anyone else in the world. Imigration will cause there to be more American citizens, and will therefore cause global warming.

So if you like racism, dislike native Americans, and like global warming, then feel free to promote an increase in immigration, as well as illegal immigration.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
Whites have not left the area I live in. I'm not sure what this dude is talking about. I live in a very diverse town and I personally live in a nice middle - upper middle class neighborhood. There's all sorts of people in this neighborhood.
Weren't any blacks (and hardly anyone else) near me when I was growing up, but everywhere I've lived as an adult has been mixed and at least 10% black. Ironically, in the only really tony neighborhood I've inhabited, our closest neighbor was a black doctor who looked like he smelled something bad every time he saw us. "Bringing down the neighborhood" transcends race and in that situation we were the poor folks.

EDIT: Just to be doubly ironic, another house was built not too much farther away - by a lesbian couple with money. So I got the pleasure of being looked down on from both sides by our two closest neighbors. LOL

rpsgc

Sep 22, 2004
EDIT: Just to be doubly ironic, another house was built not too much farther away - by a lesbian couple with money. So I got the pleasure of being looked down on from both sides by our two closest neighbors. LOL

Imagine the outrage if you were a black gay man and those two neighbours were a rich white doctor and a bible-thumping preacher and his wife. Oh, the outrage... it would be over 9000.

lotus503

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2005
What bothers me about this is the fact that because I am white its determined I cannot add value to the discussions they were going to have. I am excluded based on SkinTone or racial identification. If I had to wager Id say its because they didn't want people of color to feel uncomfortable with discussion thoughts and views, even if I agree with some of those thoughts and views.

Its about as racist as it gets as a father of a multiracial child i think i would have had some great perspective to bring to the meeting, but because i'm white its not welcomed.

Some white people understand diversity and the need for it understand diversity issues from both ends of the spectrum in my case, but I have no value in this meeting.

Its racist and stupid frankly and not including folks like me is a net negative for groups like this.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
Imagine the outrage if you were a black gay man and those two neighbours were a rich white doctor and a bible-thumping preacher and his wife. Oh, the outrage... it would be over 9000.
Maybe. Although society demands that such outrage be hidden nowadays; only PC outrage can be displayed. And to be fair, I don't think the doctor was outraged we were there, just not particularly happy about it.

What bothers me about this is the fact that because I am white its determined I cannot add value to the discussions they were going to have. I am excluded based on SkinTone or racial identification. If I had to wager Id say its because they didn't want people of color to feel uncomfortable with discussion thoughts and views, even if I agree with some of those thoughts and views.

Its about as racist as it gets as a father of a multiracial child i think i would have had some great perspective to bring to the meeting, but because i'm white its not welcomed.

Some white people understand diversity and the need for it understand diversity issues from both ends of the spectrum in my case, but I have no value in this meeting.

Its racist and stupid frankly and not including folks like me is a net negative for groups like this.
Agreed, and well said.