Common human behaviours that make you shake your head?

Mayne

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2014
people who don't use indicators when driving....like seriously? it takes less than a second to let other drivers know your intentions. Also people that weave in and out of traffic to get to that red light up ahead....like seriously... get a fucking grip or learn to wake up earlier for work.

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
People who creep up on the right hand side of the road here in the dr at a stoplight so they can gun it and be in front of you, only for them to stop and turn right a couple of hundred meters ahead of you. Also driving at night here, i'd say 50% of the people leave their brights on, while a lot of the motoconchos have no lights or rear reflectors....

Reactions: Mayne

Mayne

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2014
i had a moment in timmy's the other day...loud russian guy not moving up in the line..but yelling back to his russian friends in the seats next to teh lineup....he was big and have no choice to listen to this shit and guy not moving up in the line to take his order....coffee shops are not for chit chat..get in, get out

Mayne

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2014
so i was grabbing some tool from the side of the van..I had been eating chili and nothing but chili for 6 days. I let one rip..it was atleast 8 in the morning..long story, short...let it rip in this couple of woman walking by at that same moment. bad timing lol

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
Lottery players. Going broke $1 at a time, and holding me up at the cashier.

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
Worse is the shithead's that do it on speaker.

Or fucking assholes that watch YouTube videos in public places with speaker.
And people that are yakking on the phone when getting checked out at the store. Nothing coming out of your stupid mouth is more important than getting your shit on the counter, paying for it, then getting the fuck out of my way. That clerk is the center of your universe at that moment, and not giving the process your full attention is rude.

pete6032

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2010
People who put their carry on bag in the overhead compartment with the long edge of the bag parallel with the front of the compartment.

Last edited:
Reactions: purbeast0

Exterous

Super Moderator
Jun 20, 2006
people who don't use indicators when driving....like seriously? it takes less than a second to let other drivers know your intentions.

Why the hell would I let my competitors know my plans? Around here putting on your turn signal just means everyone speeds up to keep you from getting over.

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
Cranking the steering wheel to the left just prior to making a right turn and vice-versa, nearly clipping the cars in the adjacent lane.

I guess they think they're driving an 18 wheeler?

BurnItDwn

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999

akugami

Diamond Member
Feb 14, 2005
Why the hell would I let my competitors know my plans? Around here putting on your turn signal just means everyone speeds up to keep you from getting over.

You from New Jersey? Cause that's what they do there.

Cranking the steering wheel to the left just prior to making a right turn and vice-versa, nearly clipping the cars in the adjacent lane.

I guess they think they're driving an 18 wheeler?

This annoys me to no end. You're driving a friggin Nissan Sentra. You don't have to bleeping shift to the left before making a right turn. I've lost count of the times I almost get side swiped by idiots doing this.

Where I'm at, there's two major annoyances when driving.

Bicyclists who will shoot stop signs and red lights. They think traffic laws do not apply to them. I've had to slam the brakes on more than one occasion because of bleepholes like this.

Pedestrians not obeying traffic laws. It's gotten to the point where in the last year, I've had two bleepholes run in front of me while I have a green light, hold out their hand, and basically force me to stop so they can cross the street. Either that or run them over, and don't think I wasn't tempted to do so.

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
people who don't use indicators when driving....like seriously? it takes less than a second to let other drivers know your intentions. Also people that weave in and out of traffic to get to that red light up ahead....like seriously... get a fucking grip or learn to wake up earlier for work.

This is the #1 reason why congestion pricing is coming to NYC. Actual volume congestion is not the #1 reason why there is so much traffic in Manhattan. By drivers serving around, and causing others to break, they are only worsening the congestion. I seriously don't get why the state and city government can't get this fact straight into their heads. Them saying that congestion pricing will stop congestion on the Manhattan streets. I would disagree. Next thing people will be complaining about is people barging and shoving themselves on to a full subway train as if a movie star is riding in the subway car.

As for the wake up earlier part... that is true, but in NYC anything is possible. Once my dad was dropping me off to college, I had class one semester in another campus outside of the city in long island. Its rush hour, congestion is always there. But this one particular day, I leave at the same time (i usually would reach that class 15 minutes early), and reach class 30 minutes late. Guess why? Some retard over at NYCDOT probably thought on that one day, morning rush hour is a good time to do maintenance construction work, ON JUST THE CENTER LANE of the THREE LANE HIGH WAY!!! There was not even a notice on the day before. Haven't seen something like that ever since. Probably that person no longer works there.