Commentator Says She Was Raped by Fox News Host

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
You loyal Fox News viewers are a bunch of amoral tribalist morons. Continue to support this corrupt network despite the continued flood of sexual harassment claims, suits and settlements and now a rape accusation.

Trump is right about one thing he can shoot someone in the streets and you people wouldn't care. Not only are you so gullible as to ignore facts you have lost any small claim to moral standing.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/commentator-says-she-raped-fox-231309462.html

I predict the chorus of "she was asking for it" or "why didn't you quit your job"

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
She said that over the next two years she was forced to engage in a sexual relationship with Mr. Payne. In exchange, she said, she received career opportunities, including increased appearances on Fox News and Fox Business and the promise that Mr. Payne would help her land a contributor contract, a job that can pay several hundred thousand dollars a year.

“In July of 2013, I was raped by Charles Payne,” Hughes said in an interview. “In July of 2017, I was raped again by Fox News. Since then, I have been living an absolute hell.”

Sounds like she tried to sleep her way to the top...when that didn't work, she cried "RAPE!"

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
might be, may not be. She needs to have some kind of proof. There is a meme in there somewhere if she had his wire tapped while she had his wire tapped... sry, not a joking matter, bad cytg.

Reactions: ch33zw1z

bshole

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2013
You loyal Fox News viewers are a bunch of amoral tribalist morons. Continue to support this corrupt network despite the continued flood of sexual harassment claims, suits and settlements and now a rape accusation.

Trump is right about one thing he can shoot someone in the streets and you people wouldn't care. Not only are you so gullible as to ignore facts you have lost any small claim to moral standing.

I predict the chorus of "she was asking for it" or "why didn't you quit your job"

It will be interesting to see if her buddy Donald Trump comes to her aid.
635919985482247600-Scottie-with-Donald-Trump.jpg

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000

You are one dumb motherfucker. Can you show us on the doll where FoxNews touched you? I'm betting it's between your ears. Probably cleaved you with an ax because it appears your brains have leaked out.

At the link below you can read just two of the emails she sent to Charles Payne. The one where she confesses her dream of him having her pressed up against the wall of the pool while he thrusts into her while holding her cheeks is what nuisance lawsuits are lost on. But she'll win. It will be cheaper to pay her than to fight her. You're a 'winner' too because you're too fucking dumb to investigate anything to even the slightest degree.

Your FoxNews obsession is beyond not being healthy. It's running your life.

You should be on ignore just for being so damned stupid.

https://www.chicksontheright.com/2017/09/18/scottie-nell-hughes-filed-lawsuit-fox-news/

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
You are one dumb motherfucker. Can you show us on the doll where FoxNews touched you? I'm betting it's between your ears. Probably cleaved you with an ax because it appears your brains have leaked out.

At the link below you can read just two of the emails she sent to Charles Payne. The one where she confesses her dream of him having her pressed up against the wall of the pool while he thrusts into her while holding her cheeks is what nuisance lawsuits are lost on. But she'll win. It will be cheaper to pay her than to fight her. You're a 'winner' too because you're too fucking dumb to investigate anything to even the slightest degree.

https://www.chicksontheright.com/2017/09/18/scottie-nell-hughes-filed-lawsuit-fox-news/
TRRRRIGGGERED !!!!!!!!! Hahaha.. those conservative tears be magnificent. Those letters prove nothing, we all know what a vile dump fox news is... dont pretend.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

In light of the corporate culture and and other cases her accusation isn't being made in a vacuum. I'm sure you intentionally ignored all those other examples because of your dishonesty. It's so wonderful to meet the head tribalist moron. Excuse me, Mr. Moron.

interchange

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
The average age of posters in this thread appears to be 14, which is only slightly higher than what the average age of Fox News viewers appears to be.

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011

You do realise that a sexual fantasy carries pretty much no legal weight whatsoever, don't you? On the other hand, proven consent (without evidence of coercion or lack of capacity) carries a heck of a lot of legal weight.

For example, let's say I fantasize daily about being fucked by <INSERT CELEBRITY HERE>, and I broadcast my fantasies publicly. If said celebrity then engages in non-consensual sex with me, they have committed rape.

If there is sufficient evidence that Mr Payne raped Ms Hughes, that's all that matters and should matter. Even if those e-mails are proven to be written by her (PS: I'd love to know how two separate yet not obviously biased sources could verify the authenticity of a private e-mail conversation), we're talking about rape, not a conviction for spamming (and I'm pretty sure the usual punishment is not for the spammer to be raped).

In case you're confused:
http://www.consentiseverything.com/

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009

Hey now! You suck Trump's dick with that mouth?

Nov 8, 2012
TRRRRIGGGERED !!!!!!!!! Hahaha.. those conservative tears be magnificent. Those letters prove nothing, we all know what a vile dump fox news is... dont pretend.

Everytime you guys make this stupid joke of us being "Triggered" by posting a reply with some insults at you this is what you're doing.

01439ffe74911062e4225190a2b7a85d.jpg

You see that? Stop that. Mkay? You look stupid - and it's always funny when we reply with an argument and you reply with nonsense. Just goes to prove our point.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Everytime you guys make this stupid joke of us being "Triggered" by posting a reply with some insults at you this is what you're doing.

01439ffe74911062e4225190a2b7a85d.jpg

You see that? Stop that. Mkay? You look stupid - and it's always funny when we reply with an argument and you reply with nonsense. Just goes to prove our point.
Like calling dumb motherfucker and head cleaved with an axe? Sir; you seem to have caught the TRRRRIGGGERED condition yourself. what part of "dumb" and "motherfucker" was the argument again sir Trig? Or was it cause she had been sexual active at a prior point in history that you cannot possibly rape a whore? You dumb motherfucker, Sir Trig :).

Humpy

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2011
“In July of 2017, I was raped again by Fox News. Since then, I have been living an absolute hell.”

Everything was going according to plan until the crazy lady was raped by a TV channel?

Apparently all the actual rape and abuse happening in the world is insignificant to her failed career aspirations.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Such a fine moral man, right? All fine,moral men cheat? Something is "up" standing and it's in his pants.

Take your church morals and shove them. Humans are flesh and blood. We all act to meet our basic needs. That does not change his worth or negate how he has been standing by his family when it counts. If you bothered to read up on Charles you'd know the family issues, and you'd know what he has done for them.

Nov 29, 2006
My ears were raped by fox news without consent. I walked by a TV and it was on and now i'm suffering. Do i have a case also?

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
Take your church morals and shove them. Humans are flesh and blood. We all act to meet our basic needs. That does not change his worth or negate how he has been standing by his family when it counts. If you bothered to read up on Charles you'd know the family issues, and you'd know what he has done for them.

Yeah, it does. He stood by that wife who had a heart transplant by having a 3-yr affair with a coworker that began less than a year after her transplant. Not my definition of an upstanding man.

xthetenth

Golden Member
Oct 14, 2014

What point? Your arguments are just a tide of flimsy rationalizations to keep you from owning up to what you support.

Also your crew's insults are far from creative and unamusing. If you want to come off as not actually angry, have some fun with it (vocabulary permitting).