Coming to ATOT has done much good for me and my family

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
If any of you would be interested in hearing about the facts of the situation then ask and I'll share with you, if not just let the thread die and I'll not bother you.

Many atrocities have been carried out in ATOT's name.. Car flames, Bigotry, Telecomputerists, "mall rats".. but that's not what you personally would do, so please don't take offence to my sig :)

-------------------------
How many people have had better lives because there is no ATOT?

How many people have had better lives because of the salvation of ATOT?

The existence of ATOT doesn?t prove logically correct or incorrect; but it does prove good and Positive:

So, would you rather be logically unsure, or a geek?

bandana163

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2003
:music: After all you put me through, I think I despise you, but in the end, I wanna thank you, cause you made that much stronger... :music:

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Just getting a little tired of all the religious posts...I found god and it saved my life and such.

Keep it to yourself. I'd rather talk about Britney Spears naked and cars. Leave the religion in church...

KGB1

Platinum Member
Dec 29, 2001
Originally posted by: JulesMaximus
Just getting a little tired of all the religious posts...I found god and it saved my life and such.

Keep it to yourself. I'd rather talk about Britney Spears naked and cars. Leave the religion in church...

Who are you to moderate what is posted and not posted in ATOT? You can't (shouldn't) moderate what others deem important to themselves and such. If you want.. mentally block yourself regarding religion etc... and let everyone else be.