Comedy Gold: Trump Supporter can't name 1 thing Trump's done well

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002

This is hilariously funny but he still supports Trump!!!! Go Figure!!!!

This is up there with the Iraqi Minister of Information..

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
So just who influenced this "child" into liking an adulterating, pathologically lying, incompetent, tyrannical, narcissistic, greed driven, reality TV celeb poser of a businessman? A pox on them I say.

I mean, I can see where the kid likes Trump because children are all alike when it comes to being simple minded and with Trump being that way the kid can relate.

Maybe one day he'll go off to college, get a worldly view on things and acquire a mind of his own, free of isolationist racist politically prejudiced peer pressure where he would be able to make life choices of his own free will.

You know, the kind of person of whom Conservatives and the party whence they're from fear most of all.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
So just who influenced this "child" into liking an adulterating, pathologically lying, incompetent, tyrannical, narcissistic, greed driven, reality TV celeb poser of a businessman? A pox on them I say.

I mean, I can see where the kid likes Trump because children are all alike when it comes to being simple minded and with Trump being that way the kid can relate.

Maybe one day he'll go off to college, get a worldly view on things and acquire a mind of his own, free of isolationist racist politically prejudiced peer pressure where he would be able to make life choices of his own free will.
People just like the positive reinforcement they receive when being a part of a group. All he has to do is put on a hat and go to a rally and suddenly he is surrounded by thousands of "friends."

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
People just like the positive reinforcement they receive when being a part of a group. All he has to do is put on a hat and go to a rally and suddenly he is surrounded by thousands of "friends."

Yep, the urge to belong to a group for self-preservation is a strong human trait. It's something the GOP exploits with glee. They isolate the weak minded from the herd, promise to give them things they'll never ever get and then blame those scary "others not like them" for why these fine thoroughly propagandized people aren't getting "those things they were promised".

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
While I find these things funny there are morons that support any candidate and it's pretty easy to go mine a crowd for these idiots.

Reactions: Atreus21

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Spontaneous interviews tend to make people stupid. I've seen plenty of college students who can't answer basic government questions, like what the three branches are, how many members of congress, how many in the house, how many in the Senate, etc.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Spontaneous interviews tend to make people stupid. I've seen plenty of college students who can't answer basic government questions, like what the three branches are, how many members of congress, how many in the house, how many in the Senate, etc.

Haha, plenty of people won't know that stuff. The question was name something the president has done well....that's it. Not recount your primary civics class topics and provide some details. Just one thing, done well, that's it.

Simple, Trump is great at misdirection and grifting. It's worked well for him for decades

Reactions: purbeast0

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002

More evidence that they're stupid.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
OH MY GOD !!!!!
This guy acts EXACTLY like my Trumpie family members.
Including the hat.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Excuses….
What a spontaneous interview does is just goes to show how much people do not actually know!

Mai72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2012
TBH, this kid could had been nervous. He looks nervous. I'm sure if you had him 1-1 at the dinner table he'd give you 50 things that he loves about Trump in a matter of minutes.

ShookKnight

Dec 12, 2019
"I just support him."

The President is suppose to serve you. You are not suppose to serve the President. What has he done that garners his support of him - based on how he has served you?

It is not a difficult question.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Thought more about this question, and he should have answered that Trump is a master at assaulting women without consequence.

How many credible accusations of rape are we up to now?

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005

You know, the kind of person of whom Conservatives and the party whence they're from fear most of all.
mom and dad

Reactions: purbeast0

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
Well, he also appears to be a child, and by default probably doesn't know shit about shit.

Picking on a nervous and camera shy kid to show what an "awesome" political commentator you are is a pretty dick move as well.

I have no idea who this "Ring Of Fire" jerk is, but I certainly won't be subscribing to him on YouTube.

Reactions: cytg111