Colts Vs. Ravens PEYTON > JOO

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Gunslinger08

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001
Originally posted by: BlancoNino
WTF, the defensive end for the Ravens jumped offsides and no call. That's just ridiculous.

It's fine if you get back before the ball is snapped.

KLin

Lifer
Feb 29, 2000
WTF, the defensive end for the Ravens jumped offsides and no call. That's just ridiculous.

If the ball wasn't snapped while he was offside, then he can reset. If he touches an offensive player while offside, then the play is dead.

BlancoNino

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2005
Originally posted by: joshsquall

It's fine if you get back before the ball is snapped.

Which he didn't quite make it all the way back.

Edit: Looks like Mr. Ego's team is going to score.

cubby1223

Lifer
May 24, 2004
It's still shocks me how bad the Colts run defense is. Lewis gets tripped up at the line of scrimmage, then, without any blockers mind you, goes untouched for a 9-yard gain.

chambersc

Diamond Member
Feb 11, 2005
I'lll take that bet. I vote colts.

EDIT: I just got back from playing racquetball NOT jumping into this thread late after its started. I posted before I turned on the TV...if you believe me.

KLin

Lifer
Feb 29, 2000
Originally posted by: Mo0o
colts running it a lot more than i thought htey would

Considering the Colts are getting favorable matchups on whoever lines up against Reggie Wayne.

herkulease

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2001

I think its there attempt to test the line and also suck the ravens into the mindset that they are gonna try to pound the ball. get the LBs to move up so Peyton will be able to get stuff underneath. oh and then be able to throw in some play action too.

that or they were overconfident from last week.

BlancoNino

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2005

Heh, it's actually quite genius. They are ahead in the first half, and have ran the ball a ton. I predict they run it a lot thier first couple of drives in the second half, and then exploit that secondary that will undoubtedly start to play the run quite liberally.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000

Addai is no slouch of a running back. He's really come around this year. Especially for a rookie.

KLin

Lifer
Feb 29, 2000
Gumbel - "Manning throws it away!!", he threw right to Harrison. Gumbel's an idiot.

BlancoNino

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2005
I'm pretty sure that wasn't how that flee flicker was drawn up, but what a great improvise by the offensive. They'll take it.

route66

Sep 8, 2005
Harrison is a pansy, he always runs out of bounds to avoid contact. Often times he will do this when he has only one tackle to beat to an open field...

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Shows the raw skill of Manning. To be able to complete that flea flicker pass running to the right.

That's not easy to do.