Colts Vs. Ravens PEYTON > JOO

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

2Xtreme21

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2004
I say we up the ante:

The losers get a 1-month ban PER PERSON that picked the winning team.

:D

Mo0o

Lifer
Jul 31, 2001
What are the odds? Seems like a 1:1 isn't fair to whoever the underdog is

BlancoNino

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2005
I am picking the Colts to win and I am also rooting for them. Sorry Ravens fans, but Peyton Manning will have too much of a fire in his belly for your defense to stop him. Colts by 13.

Mar 9, 2005
Originally posted by: BlancoNino
I am picking the Colts to win and I am also rooting for them. Sorry Ravens fans, but Peyton Manning will have too much of a fire in his belly for your defense to stop him. Colts by 13.

People say the same thing every year.

Shame

Platinum Member
Dec 28, 2001
Originally posted by: shortspanishguy

You're right.... Colts by 17.

BlancoNino

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2005

Except this year. Nobody has faith in the Colts. I picked the Colts and the Seahawks in the Super Bowl right before the playoffs started. Everyone else is picking Chicago/New Orleans and San Diego/Baltimore. I think I'm going to be right.

Mar 9, 2005

Except this year. Nobody has faith in the Colts. I picked the Colts and the Seahawks in the Super Bowl right before the playoffs started. Everyone else is picking Chicago/New Orleans and San Diego/Baltimore. I think I'm going to be right.

Actually the concensus on wagerline has more bettors on the colts (2603) than the Ravens (2067).

tuffgong

Jan 20, 2005
Colts manage two early FG...they should have one TD at the very least. I pray my A8N32-SLI Deluxe Backplate comes today.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Originally posted by: KLin
Ravens offense looking pretty poor so far.

I don't know WHAT dungy did on the defense. But so far it is working. I really hope they keep this defense up and that the colts can break through the end zone.

They're making tackles at the line, good tackles by the linebackers preventing 1st downs

BlancoNino

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2005
I didn't know you were allowed to pull a recievers jersey until he fell onto the ground. I'd tell my corners to do that every play.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
I didn't know you were allowed to pull a recievers jersey until he fell onto the ground. I'd tell my corners to do that every play.

yeah, bs there no penalty.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Originally posted by: herkulease
hopefully this isn't going to be a field goal battle.

Well baltimore does lead the NFL in points allowed - 12.6 or something like that.

Indy needs a nice big play to get it into the end zone.