Colts Vs. Ravens PEYTON > JOO

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

toogoodtobetrue

Jan 9, 2007
i'll take that bet. Always remember these two things: Defense win Championships and Marino will always be > than Peyton Manning

Mar 9, 2005
Originally posted by: toogoodtobetrue
i'll take that bet. Always remember these two things: Defense win Championships and Marino will always be > than Peyton Manning

damn you for making an account just to bet.. why didnt I think of that.

Slew Foot

Lifer
Sep 22, 2005
I hope the Colts win, Ive set up a bunch of my Peyton Manning Rookie Cards to end their auction on monday.

Mar 9, 2005
Originally posted by: Slew Foot
I hope the Colts win, Ive set up a bunch of my Peyton Manning Rookie Cards to end their auction on monday.

I hope they are SP Authentics or at least signed/numbered rookies.

Slew Foot

Lifer
Sep 22, 2005
Originally posted by: shortspanishguy

Yeah they're all beckett graded 9.0 or higher. Should bring in a few hundred based upon current ebay prices.

Mar 9, 2005

Yeah they're all beckett graded 9.0 or higher. Should bring in a few hundred based upon current ebay prices.

What are the brands? SP Authentic is basically the most sought after brand.

toogoodtobetrue

Jan 9, 2007
here is something for the colts to look forward to. since they're probably going to be grabbing around the 26th pick in the draft there is a guy named Amobi Okoye a DT from Louisville, supposed to be pretty good or maybe Paul Posluszny the linebacker from Penn State will fall to you. build for the future...or just try to temporarily fill in the holes continuously around the three guys they pay way too much for

Slew Foot

Lifer
Sep 22, 2005

What are the brands? SP Authentic is basically the most sought after brand.

Lets see, I ve got a couple UD 9.0s($20-50), topps Gold label black 9.0 ($20), topps Chrome 9.0 and 9.5, ($40/$100?), regular topps 9.5 (?), 2x Black Diamond 9.5 ($75 ea),
and a few other that are in the 5-10 range. Nothing super extreme, but enough for a decent return.

No authentics or SPX here, i know those can go for a couple grand in gem condition.

Doboji

Diamond Member
May 18, 2001
Originally posted by: ballmode
Well you must state who you want to win.

You also have to agree to have to be banned for a month if you pick the loser.

Part of the ONE MONTH BAN BETS :)

FYI....

The mods are laughing at you...

-Max

JujuFish

Lifer
Feb 3, 2005
I'm going with the Colts in an upset. Of course, my last upset pick (Jets) didn't do so well.

divinemartyr

Platinum Member
Oct 18, 2000

Really? Manning is on pace to break most of Marino's records. Considering Marino never won on the big stage, how do you figure this?

divinemartyr

Platinum Member
Oct 18, 2000
I'm also going to pick a Colts upset. I am a die hard fan, even though I'm in Dallas TX. I organized a get together of folks to go watch the game at Clicks in North Dallas and here's to hoping for the upset! I am not a betting man, ever.

herkulease

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2001
Originally posted by: divinemartyr

Really? Manning is on pace to break most of Marino's records. Considering Marino never won on the big stage, how do you figure this?

I too would put Marino above Peyton if Peyton never makes it to the superbowl. NOw granted Marino made it there is 1st or 2nd year and had to play against the loaded Niners and had no real shot.

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
COLTS The end. Peyton the man. Their defense weak but gonna step it up. LETS GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amish

Diamond Member
Aug 20, 2004
Originally posted by: Shame
Will the Mods play along and enforce the bans?

that's what i want to know to. i'd bet if i knew they would actually go along with it.