Colour vision Deficiency test!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

KokomoGST

Diamond Member
Nov 13, 2001
Augh... not this AGAIN...
rolleye.gif

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
Originally posted by: SSP
Originally posted by: Deeko
Originally posted by: mithrandir2001
OK, so are you SUPPOSED to get the surprise or only if you keep getting them "wrong"?

Saw the first one fine, the next 5 were just blurs and then WHAM.

you're supposed to look really closely cuz the last one is nothing...and click...and BAM

And the sound is supposed to be loud.

Damn you to hell. ;) I am SO glad I had my speakers OFF!!!! I still jumped though, b/c I was sitting about a foot away from the monitor. I am color-deficient and beyond the second one, I had trouble so I was squinting hard when the chick with the scalpels in her face popped up. :|

SSP, you suck. ;) DAMN...I got had again.

BaDaBooM

Golden Member
May 3, 2000
These are getting old... I almost expect them now every time there is some link to an animation/program that lasts more than 10 seconds.

boyRacer

Lifer
Oct 1, 2001
:p mine was mute... and i was standing really far so i could cheat and see the numbers better... and then i was like WTF... no wonder it said sabotage at the address... :D

Kelvrick

Lifer
Feb 14, 2001
Wasn't so scared. You people need to be more observant and notice that the last text box is actually a link. Notice how the mouse turns into a hand? I was expecting something, and after some of the lnks my friends send me, thats nothing.

<== monkey dance

silverpig

Lifer
Jul 29, 2001
You son of a whore.

And I mean that in the nicest possible way :)

Seriously though, I got them all fine, 'cept for that last one. There is no number in it. It's just some random stuff that's supposed to get you close to the monitor.

hdeck

Lifer
Sep 26, 2002
Originally posted by: SSP
Originally posted by: minendo
Originally posted by: Deeko
you're supposed to look really closely cuz the last one is nothing...and click...and BAM
The last one has the number 5 in it. Can be seen by looking down on the monitor.

I thought I saw a six.

definately a 5. and i don't fall for these anymore. sabotage is in the link...come on guys...

WoofyJr

Jul 31, 2002

Damn you!!! I hate that evil picture...

Fournately, i didnt turn speaker on. It must scared u guys when u hear that..... heh...

I knew there wasnt any number on the last one and I was kinda confused whether there isnt any number or I could have color blind. You got me...

amdforever2

Golden Member
Sep 19, 2002
Anyone who posts this crap ought to be banned. It wasn't funny the first time, it isn't funny now.