Colonoscopies are Fun!

Carbo

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2000
Prognosis: Negative. No polyps, no dirt, no nothin'.
I feel pink and pretty. See ya in five years, doc!

Carbo

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2000
Originally posted by: preslove
Did they give you the tape?
Hehe. No. Too bad. Could pop it in the DVD player every now and then when Netflix is late.

buck

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
Only had one when I got sick after going to Costa Rica, woke up during the procedure feeling it in my belly. I was too drugged up to care, however when I woke up the nurse told me I was talking in my sleep about "double doors" "cover the bridge and sewer" and "buy me an awp".... I miss the days of counter strike.

krunchykrome

Lifer
Dec 28, 2003
Originally posted by: buck
Only had one when I got sick after going to Costa Rica, woke up during the procedure feeling it in my belly. I was too drugged up to care, however when I woke up the nurse told me I was talking in my sleep about "double doors" "cover the bridge and sewer" and "buy me an awp".... I miss the days of counter strike.

Hahahaha, thats funny.

I had a spinal tap done last year and they drugged me up pretty well before the procedure. My gf wa sin the room with me and she told me I was rambling on about margaritas and cheeseburgers.

aldamon

Diamond Member
Aug 2, 2000
owever when I woke up the nurse told me I was talking in my sleep about "double doors" "cover the bridge and sewer" and "buy me an awp".... I miss the days of counter strike.

So even under anesthesia you were still an AWP whore?

MrPickins

Diamond Member
May 24, 2003
Just be glad he didn't say:

"Yep, it's got a hemi." :laugh:

Edit:
Paging Aquaman... ;)

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Originally posted by: krunchykrome

Hahahaha, thats funny.

I had a spinal tap done last year and they drugged me up pretty well before the procedure. My gf wa sin the room with me and she told me I was rambling on about margaritas and cheeseburgers.

Jimmy Buffet fan?

buck

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
Originally posted by: aldamon
owever when I woke up the nurse told me I was talking in my sleep about "double doors" "cover the bridge and sewer" and "buy me an awp".... I miss the days of counter strike.

So even under anesthesia you were still an AWP whore?

I was an awp whore from the very begining when you could use it as a shotgun. :evil:

jadinolf

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999
Originally posted by: Carbo
Prognosis: Negative. No polyps, no dirt, no nothin'.
I feel pink and pretty. See ya in five years, doc!

Yep, they found one benign one on me.

jadinolf

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999
Originally posted by: dennilfloss
I find that barium X-rays hurt more than colonoscopies.

My colonoscopy did not hurt at all. Are they supposed to hurt?

Did yours?

Scouzer

Lifer
Jun 3, 2001
Originally posted by: dennilfloss
I find that barium X-rays hurt more than colonoscopies.

I've had two bariums. They didn't hurt, but the chalk poop was fun to play with.