Colon Cleansing ?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

GasX

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: Googer
Originally posted by: Mwilding
eat a bran muffin and stop reading stupid internet marketing bullsh!t

Fixed.

It was fine as I wrote it, but you have to make quotey signs with your fingers when you say "medical"

jagec

Lifer
Apr 30, 2004
Originally posted by: mariok2006
I suggest you got see a doctor and I'm sure he/she will have a much more informed answer ready for you...

Naw, those doctors do more harm than good you know.

But my hairdresser, now, she recommended this new product that she brought over from China, says that it really does the trick, and balances my energy flow at the same time. What could possibly go wrong?

Originally posted by: DeathBUA
Let me state that as a health care professional(ER nurse) these colonic irrigations are bullsh!t...they are glorified enemas. They don't do ANYTHING to improve your health besides maybe dehydrate you.

What did I tell you...these guys are just scared that their customers will go in for medical treatment that's actually effective, and jeopardize their million dollar paychecks.

:p

Chaotic42

Lifer
Jun 15, 2001
I'm not a doctor, but I'd imagine that a diet rich in fiber, fresh fruits and vegetables, and with a lot of water might be the ticket to colonic health.

91TTZ

Lifer
Jan 31, 2005
Just take some creatine, but take more than the recommended amount. That will clean you out in about 30 minutes, guaranteed.

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
One of the earliest proponents of colon cleansing was the founder of Kelloggs cereal. He also felt that eating those bran flakes drenched in milk in the morning would decrease the sex drive during the day. Read more about him - clearly he was a nut.

And, consider this: he's dead. What's that tell you about colon cleansing? He did it, now he's dead. :p