College Students and their dinners... UPDATED!!!

MartyMcFly3

Lifer
Jan 18, 2003
www.youtube.com
Man, most days college students dont really eat well.
A lot of them eat things like Ramen, Kraft Macaroni and Cheese, or *gasp* dorm food.
But as my roommate FallenHero says...
We eat like Kings!

Thats the beginning of tomorrow's dinner. Besides Ribs, we will have corn on the cob and twice baked potatoes. Big gathering. Will be awesome, and will update with more pics as they come.

Edit: Pic of finished ribs (though the picture was kinda ruined with the presence of the nasty keystone light one of our guests brought)
The twiced-baked potatoes that were insanely good

Good feast. Had about 15 people over. Still have one slab left.

tfinch2

Lifer
Feb 3, 2004
Let me go grab a drink and take a piss so pics.bbzzdd.com can load these pics and I don't have to sit here and get pissed...

ChaoZ

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2000
Who does everyone always use that site to host pics? It's so damn slow.

MartyMcFly3

Lifer
Jan 18, 2003
www.youtube.com
Originally posted by: kogase
What the hell is that?

4 slabs of Ribs.

Originally posted by: CorporateRecreation
Get the puke off yourself yet, sally?

Didnt get any on myself. Did kinda splatter on to FallenHero though. My bad. Anywho, here's a picture of me relaxing before someone shook me for a solid minute, causing the puking. Link

What the hell is that?

4 slabs of ribs. On top of each slab of rib is minced garlic and orange, yellow, and green papers. They are stacked like that so when I throw it in the oven tomorrow for its 5 hour roast, the juices drip down and add flavor to the slab below. It is MOST excellent.

Platypus

Lifer
Apr 26, 2001
Originally posted by: MartyMcFly3
What the hell is that?

4 slabs of Ribs.

Originally posted by: CorporateRecreation
Get the puke off yourself yet, sally?

Didnt get any on myself. Did kinda splatter on to FallenHero though. My bad. Anywho, here's a picture of me relaxing before someone shook me for a solid minute, causing the puking. Link

I think you did him a favor..

Injury

Lifer
Jul 19, 2004
Originally posted by: FallenHero
Originally posted by: dighn
be sure to post after pics

Tomorrow after we cook it. It has to soak up a little flavor overnight in the fridge.

But please no AFTER after pics.

PS: Any seasonings besides peppers?

Originally posted by: Injury
Originally posted by: FallenHero
Originally posted by: dighn
be sure to post after pics

Tomorrow after we cook it. It has to soak up a little flavor overnight in the fridge.

But please no AFTER after pics.

PS: Any seasonings besides peppers?

Not until they are just about done. I'm gonna put some tangy BBQ sauce on them, cook for another hour, then serve. If I do it right, the bone will just come right out, which means its PERFECT. Overall it will be a 5-6 hour cook time on it on a low temp setting. Right around 250-300 degrees.

GeekDrew

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2000
I'm honestly surprised at how many men of ATOT can cook something beyond Ramen noodles! :thumbsup: