COLLEGE FOOTBALL: Notre Dame at Georgia Tech Tonight!!!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

aswedc

Diamond Member
Oct 25, 2000
Originally posted by: KLin
Someone just threw a water bottle at the head ref while he was announcing that PF call!!!! Fscking fans :roll:
"Ladies and Gentlemen, please do not throw objects on the field" :laugh:

KLin

Lifer
Feb 29, 2000
Originally posted by: aswedc
Originally posted by: KLin
Someone just threw a water bottle at the head ref while he was announcing that PF call!!!! Fscking fans :roll:
"Ladies and Gentlemen, please do not throw objects on the field or you will be ejected." :laugh:

fixed :p

bignateyk

Lifer
Apr 22, 2002
as much as i hate notre dame, i hope they win so that people think they are still good when we whoop the ****** out of them next weekend.

aswedc

Diamond Member
Oct 25, 2000
Well, ND is gonna get raped this month. Just as overrated as I thought. Only the Irish would get applauded for bringing in a four point win over an unranked team.

A5

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2000
GT played a good game, and if we could have done anything on offense in the 2nd half, we would have had a much better chance.

NeoV

Diamond Member
Apr 18, 2000
I thought the personal foul call was BS when Quinn was running oob..he lowered his head/shoulder, was the defender supposed to not hit him?

ND looked shakey, GT isn't bad, but they have some teams that are much better than GT coming up...

aswedc

Diamond Member
Oct 25, 2000
My ND Prediction:

(19) Penn State L
(14) Michigan L
Michigan State W
Purdue L
Stanford W
UCLA W
Navy W
North Carolina W
Air Force W
Army W
(6) USC L

8-4

BrokenVisage

Lifer
Jan 29, 2005
Originally posted by: her209
^^^ You predicted USC to lose? :(
It looks like he's predicting them to win, however he's gonna be wrong. :p

ND has USC's number this year, Booty will be getting knocked on his booty all game!

herkulease

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2001
anyone think ND might move down in the polls.

I mean they barely beat an unranked team. the other top 5 teams took care of their opponents with ease.

BlancoNino

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2005
Originally posted by: herkulease

I mean they barely beat an unranked team. the other top 5 teams took care of their opponents with ease.

Nah man, it's Notre Dame. They could go 1-11 and still make it to a bowl game.

Oh and all this time I've been saying Weiss is overrated...well...I'm sure he didn't impress anybody by barely and luckily squeaking by an unranked team tonight...

TraumaRN

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2005
Originally posted by: BlancoNino
Originally posted by: herkulease

Oh and all this time I've been saying Weiss is overrated...well...I'm sure he didn't impress anybody by barely and luckily squeaking by an unranked team tonight...

I hope Texas moves to #2 just so it can be #1 vs #2 in week 2 of the season

That would be fvckin awesome :D

aswedc

Diamond Member
Oct 25, 2000
Originally posted by: BlancoNino

Yup, the ND bowl record proves how mismatched they get every year.