Cold Cathode Lights, blue or green $2.99 + Ship

funboy6942

Lifer
Nov 13, 2001
ENJOY! Green
ENJOY Blue!
ENJOY UV $3.99
ENJOY RED $7.99

I just got me 2 sets of green for my way back xp rig I and my son are building, and they were good on the price, shipping, and came very quick! Go old school, and for get all the led Mumbo Jumbo, and bask in the glory of old school lighting. And now that I have a set of these again, I prefer the light it makes over my led strip I have in my main rig, and am going to be changing them out very soon.

1b.jpg

Last edited:

gibster

Jan 18, 2002
How much power do these things require? Looks like they say it's CCFL

funboy6942

Lifer
Nov 13, 2001
not really sure, but I remember back in the day having but a 250-300 watt psu and used them, now Im using a 800 watt one on them :p

funboy6942

Lifer
Nov 13, 2001
These guys are AWESOME! I noticed one of my top lights that glow the handles wasnt working, so we took it apart, to find out the tube was broken in half. I called, got a human right off the bat, and they sent me 4 more for free shipped, and had it in 2 days. WOW better then Amazon :p
But this time I decided to go blue, to match the other blue the case has, and they had no problem switching me over to blue, AND sent me 4 of them :O :)
I also bought 2 white inverterless ones to put in my main rig to get rid of the blue blinking squares that I just hat seeing due not being able to hide them all to good for my case window takes up the whole case showing them, so not too much a fan of them right now having to see all the glowing, blinkin squares because of it.