Colbert response to the "News" media

DaShen

Lifer
Dec 1, 2000
:D Pretty funny

Whatever happened to real news like CBS with Tom Brokaw and Dan Rather.

Now, news just seems like pop drivel. But I like Colbert's response. :thumbsup: Classic

Jun 18, 2000
I watched that last night. Definitely a nice response. I bet the morning programs don't have the stones to fire back.

BD2003

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: KnightBreed
I watched that last night. Definitely a nice response. I bet the morning programs don't have the stones to fire back.

It didnt seem so much as they were firing at the colbert report as the politicians who go on it. And frankly, if I was a politician, I'd stay as far the hell away as possible.

Jun 18, 2000
Originally posted by: BD2003
It didnt seem so much as they were firing at the colbert report as the politicians who go on it. And frankly, if I was a politician, I'd stay as far the hell away as possible.
Yea, but Colbert made an obvious dig at the quality of programming in the morning news shows. I wondered if they would respond to Colbert's jabs.

BD2003

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: KnightBreed
Originally posted by: BD2003
Yea, but Colbert made an obvious dig at the quality of programming in the morning news shows. I wondered if they would respond to Colbert's jabs.

If they have any integrity, they wouldn't. He's only acting outraged anyway, I'm sure he isnt. If they did, he'd have a field day...why walk into that trap.