Coffee lovers check this out. ** PICS ** MMM, MMM

I've had to do that before.

Then I realized that going to walmart and getting a $10 coffee maker was a lot easier.

ohtwell

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
I'm not a coffee lover but that is an interesting way to make coffee. :)

: ) Amanda

Rumpltzer

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2003
Originally posted by: SampSon
I've had to do that before.

Then I realized that going to walmart and getting a $10 coffee maker was a lot easier.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking... I mean, I applaud the effort (and it's also entertaining to us), but a cheap coffee maker is like $15 easy, right?

brxndxn

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2001
If you want to make coffee in a different way than everyone else, just go to Target and buy yourself a $10 French press. Your method is nuts.

aircooled

Lifer
Oct 10, 2000
Originally posted by: brxndxn
If you want to make coffee in a different way than everyone else, just go to Target and buy yourself a $10 French press. Your method is nuts.

I've got one, but my method makes better coffee. Try it.

The Sauce

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 1999
Or you could spend $12 and buy a french press...

Oops...just read the whole thread...nevermind.

ohtwell

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
If I drank coffee, I'd want one of those new coffee makers that doesn't have the carafe. You just put your cup under and it fills it. :)

aircooled

Lifer
Oct 10, 2000
Originally posted by: ohtwell
If I drank coffee, I'd want one of those new coffee makers that doesn't have the carafe. You just put your cup under and it fills it. :)

I've been thinking about that myself (I like the ads :) ). I think it's made by Hamilton Beach.

MithShrike

Diamond Member
May 5, 2002
Bah! French Roast is horrible, it tastes like dirt. High-quality beans are Colombian Supremo and Kona. Those are lightly roasted and have more caffeine, the taste is also better. Although there is so much caffeine in the coffee I drink it acts as a mild laxative. :s

ohtwell

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
Originally posted by: aircooled
Originally posted by: ohtwell

I've been thinking about that myself (I like the ads :) ). I think it's made by Hamilton Beach.
Yep! :D

aircooled

Lifer
Oct 10, 2000
Originally posted by: Mith
Bah! French Roast is horrible, it tastes like dirt. High-quality beans are Colombian Supremo and Kona. Those are lightly roasted and have more caffeine, the taste is also better. Although there is so much caffeine in the coffee I drink it acts as a mild laxative. :s
I don't care for Columbian coffee, it's brown and I like coffee that's black and oily. But that's just me :)