Sniper82

Lifer
Feb 6, 2000
Do you have to work to unlock all weapons for multiplayer or is there a legit easier/faster way?

Dorkenstein

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2004
I remember buying the game at launch and hating the beginner guns, and seeing people with golden weapons just a few days after launch.

CrazyLazy

Platinum Member
Jun 21, 2008
Originally posted by: Sniper82
Do you have to work to unlock all weapons for multiplayer or is there a legit easier/faster way?

There are ways to modify the program files to get yourself to level 55, but that isn't exactly legit. If you want to do it quickly + legitimately try playing Headquarters and being on the winning team, switching teams if needed. If you are good at Search and Destroy you can also level pretty quickly that way.

SuPrEIVIE

Platinum Member
Aug 21, 2003
i have been playing recently, and it takes along time to level, started playing first time ever online like 3 days ago, if you want to kill very fast without wasting time, go to a server that only hosts the shipment map and that has the most populated players, its hell in that server so just unload on the spawns u level up fast

coldmeat

Diamond Member
Jul 10, 2007
I was actually surprised at how fast I leveled up. I've never really been that good at multiplayer FPS, but for some reason I was always #1 with most kills and least deaths on team deathmatch, and leveled up to 55 in about 3-4 days.

zerocool84

Lifer
Nov 11, 2004
Originally posted by: CrazyLazy
Originally posted by: Sniper82

There are ways to modify the program files to get yourself to level 55, but that isn't exactly legit. If you want to do it quickly + legitimately try playing Headquarters and being on the winning team, switching teams if needed. If you are good at Search and Destroy you can also level pretty quickly that way.

I played it for about 3 months and only got upto around lvl 29. I'm ganna reinstall it and play headquarters and see how fast I lvl up with what you have said.

TheoPetro

Banned
Nov 30, 2004
I thought the leveling was stupid fast in that game. I played maybe 4-5 hours/week for a bit and thought it went too fast.

Belegost

Golden Member
Feb 20, 2001
Originally posted by: SuPrEIVIE
i have been playing recently, and it takes along time to level, started playing first time ever online like 3 days ago, if you want to kill very fast without wasting time, go to a server that only hosts the shipment map and that has the most populated players, its hell in that server so just unload on the spawns u level up fast

Yea, hop on a 24/7 shipment FFA server. Use the SAW LMG and just spray everything that moves. You can go from 1-55 in no time at all.

You don't really gain any skill along the way, but it will get you the base weapon unlocks.