COD4

Night201

Diamond Member
Apr 23, 2001
Finally, after about 4 years of not upgrading, I'm receiving my last shipment of parts today. I will be putting my new system together tonight and finally playing COD4. I couldn't play COD2 well on my system, so I really haven't played since COD1 UO. I was very good at that (consistantly came in top 3 usually on team) game, and all the previous versions of it and Medal and Honor, etc.

Anyway, so I figure that I'll be playing the single player a little later tonight to get the feel of the new game and will be hitting up the MP servers tomorrow in full force. I'll probably not be that great as first since I have to learn the maps and all, but I want to know what servers are good that people play on in here - it would be fun to play with some of you.

I saw one from the BROS Clan posted on here: 72.233.60.35.28960

Miklebud

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2002
I frequent a bunch of servers by the name of "Doorman Is God -Free for All/Team DM/HQ/etc" They're located on the east coast. Great pings and always packed with people! Holy XP Batman! ;)

Night201

Diamond Member
Apr 23, 2001
Thanks. I'm in NJ, so I'll check one of those out. What's your Holy XP Batman in reference too?

Miklebud

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2002
By the amount of people on their servers (their Free-For-All in particular), I can rack up 1500+ XP per game. ;) All those servers are strewn about very close-by, so you'll love their ping! :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Gizmo j PC Games 0

ASK THE COMMUNITY