Cod4 Punkbuster no packet flow

Green Gigs

May 17, 2008
Hey guys,

I have had cod4 along with a few other punkbuster games working on my vista 32 machine just fine for the past couple months. I upgraded cod4 to 1.6 when it came out and have been playing with no problems. Just today 6/15/08, I am now getting kicked by punkbuster for no packet flow and denied inquiries on every server. I don't see an updated version of punkbuster on their website, is this happening to anyone else today?

Green Gigs

May 17, 2008
Well the problem seems to have magically dissapeared. Im still curious if anyone else experienced this today. I did restart my computer before the problem seemed to end, dunno why it would help.

hdeck

Lifer
Sep 26, 2002
i didn't experience it today, but it happened to me in the past. it's some stupid punk buster issue.

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005
If it happens again, go to evenbalance's website and download the latest file for punkbuster file. Normally, it checks and downloads the latest updates.

cheapherk

Diamond Member
Apr 29, 2000
Originally posted by: Capt Caveman
If it happens again, go to evenbalance's website and download the latest file for punkbuster file. Normally, it checks and downloads the latest updates.

You'll find it here. I check regularly for updates. I've never been kicked due to PB since.