Coax Cable

munruss

Golden Member
May 4, 2001
I need to run 100' of television coax cable. It's going from a splitter from the basement to the 2nd floor. Do you know of any decent online stores that sell this?

BlueWeasel

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
That should be pretty easy to find....any online store that sells coax or cables in buck would probably have it.

spacejamz

Lifer
Mar 31, 2003

Best Buy has Monster Coax...Don't worry that it costs a 'little' more...It will make your channel surfing faster since the cable signal will travel faster to your TV if you use it...

YOyoYOhowsDAjello

Moderator<br>A/V & Home Theater<br>Elite member
Aug 6, 2001
Originally posted by: spacejamz

Best Buy has Monster Coax...Don't worry that it costs a 'little' more...It will make your channel surfing faster since the cable signal will travel faster to your TV if you use it...

:(

NTB

Diamond Member
Mar 26, 2001
Originally posted by: YOyoYOhowsDAjello

somebody's sarcasm meter is busted (I hope :p )

Nate

YOyoYOhowsDAjello

Moderator<br>A/V & Home Theater<br>Elite member
Aug 6, 2001
Originally posted by: NTB
Originally posted by: YOyoYOhowsDAjello

somebody's sarcasm meter is busted (I hope :p )

Nate

Maybe munruss's doesn't work though = I'm sad.

Safeway

Lifer
Jun 22, 2004
For 100', you need high quality with shielding. Don't skimp or you will get static.

Kelemvor

Lifer
May 23, 2002
I'd check your local Home Improvemtne store first. Can get bulk stuff like that pretty cheap. Otherwise find an online cable place like trianglecables.com, cablesforless.com, etc. There's tons of places that will sell that.

skyking

Lifer
Nov 21, 2001
sure, but it is somewhat of a ah heck to route with the ends on. You have to drill bigger holes, it snags, you have to protect the wire.