CNN's Jim Acosta: Trump rhetoric causing "death threats"

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

HelloMeteor

May 15, 2018
Are you on drugs? Because if so, maybe stop. And if not, I can recommend some good ones. Specifically anti-psychotics.

Also, multi-quote is a thing. You don't gotta make a new post to reply to every person with insane fascist ramblings. You can make one post.

Also, to the sane around here, who do we think this is? I'm going with Incorruptible. The level of absurd idiocy seems the same.
Fascist.

Your rhetoric screams fascist.

You believe in show trials. You don't believe in the presumption of innocence. You'd send 50 million republicans to death camps if you had the power.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
I knew he was going to attack you despite the fact that you're not a member of the left around here.
I'd say he's going balls to the wall with ridiculousness, but it's more like balls duct taped to his inner thigh while tripping over his own pant leg.
Edit: Never mind.

HelloMeteor

May 15, 2018
I never realized while lurking for a year how literally retarded you would all be. You have all exceeded my expectations of retardedness 10 fold. I bid you all a fond farewell.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
So can we all agree to just block the silly, mentally ill child and move on to having a legit conversation? I already went ahead and did it. He's clearly incapable of rational discussion or attachment to reality. It's rare we get a chance to eliminate a virus this early on. Lets all just collectively put him on ignore.

On that note, the OP. Yes, Trump is pulling the same tactic he's been pulling for years that was popular with Hitler of attacking the press so that when they honestly reported on his terrible policies he could tell his cult not to believe the truth. Remember this is the administration of "truth is not truth", "alternative facts", "What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening". Their goal is to eliminate a free press so they can destroy public accountability.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
So can we all agree to just block the silly, mentally ill child and move on to having a legit conversation? I already went ahead and did it. He's clearly incapable of rational discussion or attachment to reality. It's rare we get a chance to eliminate a virus this early on. Lets all just collectively put him on ignore.

On that note, the OP. Yes, Trump is pulling the same tactic he's been pulling for years that was popular with Hitler of attacking the press so that when they honestly reported on his terrible policies he could tell his cult not to believe the truth. Remember this is the administration of "truth is not truth", "alternative facts", "What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening". Their goal is to eliminate a free press so they can destroy public accountability.

I honestly wonder if Trump is really that intentional though. For me it feels more like a line that he repeats because it gets his base cheering him on. I really don't think the man thinks any deeper than that.

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999

It's going to get worse as we head into the 2020 election. And "Republicans" are okay with their extra help from Russia.

Reactions: ch33zw1z

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999

He was doing alright until the name calling started. That's line I use to add people to my ignore list.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
What a load of BS. Stop propagandizing against your own country and you can stop being called the enemy of the people. They EARNED that moniker.

There is NOTHING authoritarian about Trump. He's the least corrupt, least authoritarian president in a generation, and it kills you to know that he is way better than Obama in that sense.

Trump is no more responsible for death threats than Bernie Sanders is responsible for the gunman shooting up the republican baseball game and almost killing a congressman.

They are fake news and the enemy of the people. CNN, MSNBC, NYT, they are nothing but the propaganda arm of the DNC. They hate Trump more than they love the country. They are literally willing to destroy the country if it means taking down Trump. They systematically ignore the biggest scandal in American pollitical history, the failed attempt to overturn the 2016 election by framing Trump, a coup which was enacted by the most corrupt president in a generation, Barack Obama. Fundamental transformation indeed.
Propagandizing against your own country, asshole??? Did you not watch Helsinki or are you just naturally a jerk??

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Lol, your reading comprehension.

Trump's past?

You mean, when he WASN'T president? Being a corrupt president, means being corrupt while president, like Obama.

Trump as a businessman is almost certainly a scam artist. I haven't actually studied that, but it's apparent enough I don't need to.

Now that that's acknowledged, admit you missed the point entirely.
How about giving away state secrets to the Russians in the Oval Office ???

So what did the last President who had no associates who were indicted or jailed do exactly? Now go ahead start making shit up. Oh I forgot, the tan suit. You guys rocked that one!!

Nov 25, 2013
That explains a lot.

It's funny that you only know of one city in Russia. Typical leftist, sucked in school at any of the subjects based on objective reality, like geography. And don't get me started on math, physics, biology, etc.

Actually, I very much enjoyed studying geography (it was one of my minors). Studied physical, economic and political geography and all three were of great value for both my other minor and my major.

Keep on trolling bunky. You're not very good at it but it seems to be all you have.

Nov 25, 2013
The funny thing is calling him a Russian bot account is actually a compliment. Otherwise you'd have to assume he's serious about all the insane bullshit he just spouted and assuming a real person is that ragingly stupid is just ... mean.

I get the feeling that for some reason he's trying to get himself banned. <shrug>

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
I never realized while lurking for a year how literally retarded you would all be. You have all exceeded my expectations of retardedness 10 fold. I bid you all a fond farewell.

Damn I missed all the fun. Let me sum up what you’ve been doing here:

SuZ2nvK.gif

As for the topic I think his behavior towards the press has been impeachment worthy. But truthfully the failure of this current administration can be laid on “conservatives” like Hello here. Their complete failure to hold their candidates to a bare minimum ethics, patriotism, or even competence is why conservatism is failing.