CNN's Jim Acosta: Trump rhetoric causing "death threats"

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
You're not dissenting shit, bunky. You're simply repeating the same old meaningless propaganda that every other Trumpista blathers. Dunno if you're just another sock or if you actually exist, doesn't matter. Same old shit is still the same old shit.

btw, how 's the weather in St. Petersburg. :p
The funny thing is calling him a Russian bot account is actually a compliment. Otherwise you'd have to assume he's serious about all the insane bullshit he just spouted and assuming a real person is that ragingly stupid is just ... mean.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
Don't worry Felix; I think you're an American. An intellectually lazy, moral poseur but still an American. You're a totally bitchin' troll though so you have that going for you.

You've got the "bitch" part correct. lol.

HelloMeteor

May 15, 2018
The funny thing is calling him a Russian bot account is actually a compliment. Otherwise you'd have to assume he's serious about all the insane bullshit he just spouted and assuming a real person is that ragingly stupid is just ... mean.
You're a liar.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
You're a liar.

Are you on drugs? Because if so, maybe stop. And if not, I can recommend some good ones. Specifically anti-psychotics.

Also, multi-quote is a thing. You don't gotta make a new post to reply to every person with insane fascist ramblings. You can make one post.

Also, to the sane around here, who do we think this is? I'm going with Incorruptible. The level of absurd idiocy seems the same.

HelloMeteor

May 15, 2018
Come on man you just used liar in three consecutive posts in response to people’s opinions of you. This is why no one will engage with you beyond ridicule. You simply have no substance.

Opinions including empty accusations of being a Russian? Baseless accusations are lies.

I thought there might be some intellectual substance here. Was I mistaken?

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
I'm guessing you missed the point there sparky. I was half assed defending you. I may have been a bit hasty.
I knew he was going to attack you despite the fact that you're not a member of the left around here.
I'd say he's going balls to the wall with ridiculousness, but it's more like balls duct taped to his inner thigh while tripping over his own pant leg.