CNN's Jim Acosta: Trump rhetoric causing "death threats"

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jan 25, 2011
What a load of BS. Stop propagandizing against your own country and you can stop being called the enemy of the people. They EARNED that moniker.

There is NOTHING authoritarian about Trump. He's the least corrupt, least authoritarian president in a generation, and it kills you to know that he is way better than Obama in that sense.

Trump is no more responsible for death threats than Bernie Sanders is responsible for the gunman shooting up the republican baseball game and almost killing a congressman.

They are fake news and the enemy of the people. CNN, MSNBC, NYT, they are nothing but the propaganda arm of the DNC. They hate Trump more than they love the country. They are literally willing to destroy the country if it means taking down Trump. They systematically ignore the biggest scandal in American pollitical history, the failed attempt to overturn the 2016 election by framing Trump, a coup which was enacted by the most corrupt president in a generation, Barack Obama. Fundamental transformation indeed.
Polly want a cracker?

Reactions: HomerJS

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Never mind the hard left around here. Their classic bit is to insist everyone who thinks differently than they do is from Russia.
Don't worry Felix; I think you're an American. An intellectually lazy, moral poseur but still an American. You're a totally bitchin' troll though so you have that going for you.

Reactions: Pohemi

HelloMeteor

May 15, 2018
You're correct about at least one thing, I'm not an American. I'm a Canadian. :cool:

Meanwhile, how's the weather in St. Petersburg? :p

That explains a lot.

It's funny that you only know of one city in Russia. Typical leftist, sucked in school at any of the subjects based on objective reality, like geography. And don't get me started on math, physics, biology, etc.

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Don't worry Felix; I think you're an American. An intellectually lazy, moral poseur but still an American. You're a totally bitchin' troll though so you have that going for you.

Your dern toot'n Im 'murican! Born 'n bred, baby.

And a Republican since 1979!

(I supported Jimmy Carter prior to the Iranian hostage crises)

Jan 25, 2011
You're a coward. If you had an ounce of intellectual integrity, you'd engage on substance. Lefists are incapable of good faith arguments.
You don’t engage on substance with a fucking parrot. You don’t have substance. You just have a repetitive set of talking points you trot out in the face of any and all contravening facts.

Oh. And blow me. That’s substantive. You’d like it.

HelloMeteor

May 15, 2018
This new puppet is boring.

A moral person would have stuck with Carter.

A moral person wouldn't engage in the brazenly dishonest form of rhetoric you do.

But then, I've never encountered a leftist with intellectual integrity, so you're 100% up to standards.

It would be more interesting if you were an honest person. You have only yourself to blame for boredom.

HelloMeteor

May 15, 2018
That's a cult of personality wrapped in a conspiracy theory. It's astonishing that anybody would actually believe that, hence the accusations of being a Russian troll.

Is that why I don't even like Trump? I think he's a horrible person, but a good president. You won't acknowledge I don't think he's a good person because that would shatter your delusion.

Can you stop lying for a single second?

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
At least we know the hand in the sock now. I don't know why people bother with multiple accounts if they are going to use the same posting style in all of them.

HelloMeteor

May 15, 2018
So am I from you: anyone who can say that is no intellectual, either that or you know nothing about Trump's past.

Lol, your reading comprehension.

Trump's past?

You mean, when he WASN'T president? Being a corrupt president, means being corrupt while president, like Obama.

Trump as a businessman is almost certainly a scam artist. I haven't actually studied that, but it's apparent enough I don't need to.

Now that that's acknowledged, admit you missed the point entirely.

HelloMeteor

May 15, 2018
You don’t engage on substance with a fucking parrot. You don’t have substance. You just have a repetitive set of talking points you trot out in the face of any and all contravening facts.

Oh. And blow me. That’s substantive. You’d like it.

Nice way to avoid dealing with inconvenient truths.

You are a liar.