CNN - Student video of armed black panthers intimidating white voters for Obama

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

dahunan

Lifer
Jan 10, 2002
I am so happy.. I hate racists and I am overjoyed that the christians ARE PISSED OFFF.... LLLLLLOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
After reading and waiting for this to become some big story today, it totally fizzled out as a dud.

I wonder how those two bad black guys knew which crackers to intimidate? The white people there voting for McCain or the white people there voting for Obama? Must be some secret black panther ninja mind game shit. This story stinks.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: umbrella39
After reading and waiting for this to become some big story today, it totally fizzled out as a dud.

I wonder how those two bad black guys knew which crackers to intimidate? The white people there voting for McCain or the white people there voting for Obama? Must be some secret black panther ninja mind game shit. This story stinks.

Don't look into their eyes! Cross to the other side of the street! Clutch your Wallet stealthily and keep your body as small as possible!!

dahunan

Lifer
Jan 10, 2002
Originally posted by: umbrella39

Blacks should scream intimidation if any policeman or military person has a bald head..

Racists attempt to make others look racist to take attention off of their own hatred

CitizenKain

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2000
Originally posted by: jbourne77
Originally posted by: CitizenKain
Originally posted by: palehorse
Originally posted by: Infohawk
Uhhhh the black guys didn't actually do or say anything...

Uhhhh they don't have to do or say anything for them to be considered "intimidating."

Some of you people really need to go back to school...

No shit. How fucked up is it that we live in a time when people are so biased that they can claim a police presence intimates voters, but a couple armed Black Panther wannabes are totally legit.

WTF you hacks?

Whatever reason could minorities have to fear police? Beyond decades of profiling, intimidation and outright oppression.

I hope you like your crew cut.

I generally like my hair cut short. Way to dodge the question like always.

Stuxnet

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2005
Originally posted by: palehorse
Originally posted by: Infohawk
Uhhhh the black guys didn't actually do or say anything...

Uhhhh they don't have to do or say anything for them to be considered "intimidating."

Some of you people really need to go back to school...

No shit. How fucked up is it that we live in a time when people are so biased that they can claim a police presence intimates voters, but a couple armed Black Panther wannabes are totally legit.

WTF you hacks?

Whatever reason could minorities have to fear police? Beyond decades of profiling, intimidation and outright oppression.

I hope you like your crew cut.

I generally like my hair cut short. Way to dodge the question like always.

I dodged nothing. You missed the point entirely. This isn't about the police, twit.