CNN polls suggest Trump unhurt by recent sex accusations

1sikbITCH

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2001
"Those white voters without college degrees remain a core of Trump's support, backing him over Clinton by 48 points in North Carolina, 26 points in Ohio and 25 points in Nevada."

LMAO rednecks are circling the trailers down there :D

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
I thought Trump was falling like a rock?
It's OK. Your disgusting shit-tier political party will be able to continue to dupe the base into voting Republican because FreeDumb and Benghazi, and you'll be able to continue saying BothSidesDoIt™ whenever the sheer god damn idiocy of your disgusting shit-tier political party is pointed out, champ.

Just keep pretending you and your friends have any semblance of integrity, and we'll keep pretending that you aren't disgusting.

Blue_Max

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2011
Guess the voting public don't care about grabbing pussy by force?

Let us know when he DOES it, not just shit-talk about it.

Argue about his going in for an "unconsented" kiss instead... at least that actually happened.

bshole

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2013

Argue about his going in for an "unconsented" kiss instead... at least that actually happened.

C'mon Blue, you know in your heart that Trump is a turd. We all do. If you are going to vote for him, that is fine, just don't lie to yourself and others about what kind of human being he is.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002

C'mon Blue, you know in your heart that Trump is a turd. We all do. If you are going to vote for him, that is fine, just don't lie to yourself and others about what kind of human being he is.
He can't vote for him, he's canadian.

Last edited:

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
"Those white voters without college degrees remain a core of Trump's support, backing him over Clinton by 48 points in North Carolina, 26 points in Ohio and 25 points in Nevada."

LMAO rednecks are circling the trailers down there :D
Like Trump is that the same demographic where fathers fvck their daughters?

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
He most definitely knows Trump is a turd, but have you see Blue post? A pile of festering feces of a human would be his kindred spirit. Anyone that degrades and demeans women is immediately going to be one of Blue_max's best friends.

Blue_Max

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2011
He most definitely knows Trump is a turd, but have you see Blue post? A pile of festering feces of a human would be his kindred spirit. Anyone that degrades and demeans women is immediately going to be one of Blue_max's best friends.

Heh... you know your opponent has no grounds to argue on when all they can do is throw insults. ;)

They both get a failing grade, in my opinion, but Hilary is a take-over-the-world level of evil over his scumbag lechery and personal greed.

Blue_Max

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2011

Not at all surprising. I give it 50-50 odds the claims are real, since his lechery's been confirmed (at least from 10 years ago, but people seldom change) but we also know people LOVE to get on the "I'm a victim too" bandwagon and lie like crazy to get their 15 minutes of fame.

Meh. 50-50. He's a scumbag..... but still better than his opponent.... even if only barely.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Heh... you know your opponent has no grounds to argue on when all they can do is throw insults. ;)

They both get a failing grade, in my opinion, but Hilary is a take-over-the-world level of evil over his scumbag lechery and personal greed.

Don't you just hate it when women & minorities have ambition.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
I heard that women, since the tape release Oct. 5 are against T by ~16% whereas before it was 9% . If that isn't "hurt" I don't know what is. He's gonna get hit right in the nuts and he deserves it.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
I thought Trump was falling like a rock?
All it takes is more stupid tweets to seal his fate. He can't be managed, he has no discipline. Perfect presidential material. Trump's the only one who can save Trump. So basically he's doomed.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
His last chance is tomorrow night, wanna take a bet on his odds of making a "reasonable" argument to the American people?

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
I can loosely interpret Trump's numbers steadying up as a sign that he has distilled his following down to those who will vote for him no matter what further insanity comes out of his mouth. The ones that had some doubt about him have abandoned the Trump Trawler and are not voting or protest voting 3rd party.

I'm wondering how straight party ticket voting will affect his numbers.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
We shall see if parents and women care about a potty mouthed pervert as president.
And I think they absolutely will care.
But look. This all fits together.
This puzzle really doesn't have that many pieces to fit together.
The perversion, the lying, the knee high bull, the delusional brain, then add in there his stirring up all the hate, dividing up, and all the unimaginable bigotry.
I think Trump makes the KKK look like some cast from Sesame Street.
Even the KKK doesn't really know how to do KKK.
It's Donald Trump that knows how to do KKK.

retrospooty

Platinum Member
Apr 3, 2002

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
He did fall quite a bit. But, he started falling a week BEFORE the tape release.
Oh, did not know. Haven't been following since I cannot muster any concern over which one wins.

This is good advice. As far as what kind of person he is, some people are saying these accusations may not be true - but absolutely no one is saying no way, that's not the kind of guy Trump is.

Bill Clinton has the same sexual proclivities, but at least with Bill one can say "Well, other than that he isn't so very bad." With Trump, it's turtles all the way down.

Like Trump is that the same demographic where fathers fvck their daughters?
No, that is the Woody Allen demographic, which is safely Democrat no matter which turd sandwich is running.