CNN Poll: Clinton and Sanders both 'easily top' Trump and all other Reps

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Don't bother, he actually thinks the good years in there were because of Bill. It's been repeated so much it's become Truth. It's like Righties who believed Reagan reigned in Gov spending.

Or like righties who think economic growth in the 80s was due to Reagan.

DrunkenSano

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2008
Democrats: Sanity, competence, knowledge.

images

More like Democrats, giving away all the money I'm earning because other people are too damn lazy to work for themselves.

Slew Foot

Lifer
Sep 22, 2005
Clinton news network says Clinton is going to win. Wait until the GOP starts beating on Hillary instead of beating on Trump and youll see her dive

Londo_Jowo

Lifer
Jan 31, 2010
londojowo.hypermart.net
Pretty much. I'm still trying to figure out how they came up with the audience for the last debate. I figure they were bussed in from Houston trailer parks with lots of free drinks along the way.

If that's the case then the Democrats are in big trouble as the residents in trailer parks in the Houston area are predominately minorities.

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
Trump will just interrupt her to show stance of dominance. It's worked so far. You may not like it but it's effective and gets his opponents rattled. She will be easy to rattle.

You must have been sniffing glue during her 11 hour Benghazi grilling, to come to that conclusion.

Between that and "Trump is a Conservative" you've really shown the forum your razor sharp political acumen.

glue-400x225.jpg

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
If that's the case then the Democrats are in big trouble as the residents in trailer parks in the Houston area are predominately minorities.

It was just a guess. I think the free booze part still applies. Reminded me of a sports bar during the Superbowl.