CNN NOW!! photos of dead Uday and Qsay Hussein

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
Originally posted by: dwell
Originally posted by: BigToque
I've got no proof or anything to back up what I'm asking, but do you think the soldiers would have kept them alive and tortured them a little before they finished them?
They were killed by a missle.

yup, a tow missle:)

apparently they have to.. cuz in iraq, they build buildings using concrete!! kinda iffy breaking into those i guess. i'm surprised their faces are so intact, they weren't too close too the impact site i guess.

BigToquex

Mar 29, 2003
Originally posted by: dwell
Originally posted by: BigToque
I've got no proof or anything to back up what I'm asking, but do you think the soldiers would have kept them alive and tortured them a little before they finished them?
They were killed by a missle.

:eek: well then...

43st

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 2001
To bad really. The Iraqi people wanted them dragged through the streets. Now they're dead and the military won't show the bodies to anyone because they're claiming the moral high ground.

This what that Iraqi blogger fellow had to say about it... link

Nocturnal

Lifer
Jan 8, 2002
They only show face up, I wonder if they were unloaded on. Meaning that someone just went in after they were bombed and just unloaded a couple of clips into their bodies? Now they have nothing but holes from the face down? Just a thought.