CNN interview of 8 female Trump supporters post Trump racist tweet. An ungodly level of frightening

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
These are the same people who would ok summary executions for flag burning.

Needless to say their concept of freedom and what constitutes being an American is limited to themselves and people exactly like them.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
These women have never listened to the people they're talking about. Never. They just listened to what Fox said about them.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
These women have never listened to the people they're talking about. Never. They just listened to what Fox said about them.
I wish the host followed up with some of their answers.

Really, what black woman did Trump date? Did you know Strom Thurmond had sex with black women so what does that prove?
Since you say Trump's tweet was not racist has he done anything racist since the election?

You are right, they were loaded with right wing talking points.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Its still ALL ABOUT control of the US Supreme Court.
If Trump's people turn away and ignore, and can get Trump re-elected, then surely Trump will have the chance to pick still another justice during his second term. And then, Trump's court can easily overturn Roe vs Wade without lifting a finger.
And after that, go after SS marriage, to revisit the issue and send it back to the states basically eliminating SS marriage rights.
And after that, Trump's court can and will decide AND RE-DECIDE pretty much whatever they chose.
And they will.
The price this republican congress has paid and is paying by enabling the worse American president in history was not for nothing.
They have a reason, to control the high court and thus control EVERYTHING for a long long time.
Long after Donald Trump is dead and buried.
The Trump court can shut down free speech, the free press, the free media. Trump's high court can make it a crime to say anything against this president or to dare question his actions.
And so..... Trump the bigot and racist means nothing. Means NOTHING to his people.
In fact, THEY ABSOLUTELY LOVE RACIST AND BIGOTS.

And by the way, look back on those last two high court decisions.
One over gerrymandering and the other decision over the US census.
Notice every one of Trump's justices voted exactly as Trump wanted them to vote?
Now, just imagine another one or two more Trump appointed justices sitting up there.
A super majority.
A Trump US Supreme Court.
A very screwed democracy.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

I think the average person seriously underestimates how badly damaged America has become from a mental and political perspective by the relentless campaign of conservative propaganda Americans have been exposed to.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
I think the average person seriously underestimates how badly damaged America has become from a mental and political perspective by the relentless campaign of conservative propaganda Americans have been exposed to.

It is almost like two different realities at this point.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
It is almost like two different realities at this point.

It is! I mean Fox News is 24/7 hard core right wing propaganda. Basically every media market in the country is subject to mandatory Sinclair propaganda every day. Right wing talk radio is another source of 24/7 hard right propaganda.

There is simply no liberal equivalent or anything even close. In fact, part of the right wing propaganda campaign is convincing their consumers that they are normal and just the other side of the coin.

Sunburn74

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2009
I loved how these ladies called the 4 congresswomen that trump attacked racists for not letting white women be in the group to be attacked by trump.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
They're all Democrat plants attempting to make the Repubs look like racists because there is no other plausible explanation for the comments these women made based on the more than obvious racist rants Trump has made in the last few days.

If they truly believe what they're saying (I personally don't think so) then I could say without doubt that what the GOP has done to the minds of their constituency is something to be really be wary of and afraid of and well, somewhat sorrowful for.

Trump and his party's backs are against the wall. He is keeping them there in order to keep them with him, where they are constantly mindlessly defending him while not having a moment's pause for truly reflecting on what Trump and their party is doing to them and the dark hole they're being taken down in defense of Trump's indefensible behavior.

It's as if these folks feel they have no other choice but to stick with the conman criminal just because he hails from the same party yet they do: They can be impartial, face the facts that their president lied to them over and over again, committed impeachable crimes and should be held accountable (as surely as they would if he were a Democrat).

I'm seeing in Trump's near future his being impeached with incontrovertible evidence that the Repubs will be very hard pressed to explain away as some sort of conspiracy against Trump and that the crimes he committed against the people is not enough reason to remove him from office (but surely would be if he were a Democrat).

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
That video is sickening!! Those ladies are whats wrong with America today!! White and they feel privileged!
Then they could barely articulatye what they wanted to say!
I would bet if you went back and examined their grades in high school you would find lousy students!!
Just amazing!!

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

It's been merciless psychological manipulation in support of top down class warfare for nearly 40 years. And they think it's the Libruhls, the Poors & the immigrants are dragging us down instead of capitalist greed beating us down.

Reactions: MAMAFUFU and KMFJD

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
It's been merciless psychological manipulation in support of top down class warfare for nearly 40 years. And they think it's the Libruhls, the Poors & the immigrants are dragging us down instead of capitalist greed beating us down.

Right, because the 0.01% has spent literally billions ensuring people think that way.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
I loved how these ladies called the 4 congresswomen that trump attacked racists for not letting white women be in the group to be attacked by trump.

Crazy watching their evolution in thinking. Went from denial right to reverse racism by the end.

I'd love to see someone tell a braindead white person them they should stfu or go back to Europe next time they start ranting about some shit Obama did.

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
I don't understand how people can be this brainwashed. It's like a B horror movie.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics...t-attacks-on-congresswomen-kaye-ac360-vpx.cnn
It's worse than a B horror movie. At least some of those movies are enjoyable.
I think we're in Ed Wood/Uwe Boll territory here.

Top row, second from right at 2:40. I am paraphrasing below:
"How come they haven't befriended any white female congresspeople to join their group? They don't like white people. Come on, they're racist."

Unfuckingbelieveable :rolleyes:

One of the more idiotic things that this "hateful eight" said.
Again this is where the racists themselves call out the victims of being racists, because they brought it up.

Remember to vote folks in 2020.
Our country depends on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Perknose and Bitek

Aikouka

Lifer
Nov 27, 2001
"They're not friends with a white congressperson... so they're racist!" ... :rolleyes:

Although, like I said in the other thread, what I think is the worst part is how Trump paints these people as "the problem" or "the enemy". The women on this panel appear to wholeheartedly believe that the congresswomen in question hate America. I wish the interviewer would've asked them "What makes you say that they hate America?"

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Should have kept the cameras rolling so these learned women can also explain how Trump never assaulted/raped any woman, and the accusers are the real rapists.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Crazy watching their evolution in thinking. Went from denial right to reverse racism by the end.

I'd love to see someone tell a braindead white person them they should stfu or go back to Europe next time they start ranting about some shit Obama did.

You can see it happen on here when people’s beliefs are threatened. The more threatened they feel the more radical they get.

Had it not been a big deal they probably would have admitted it was a bad thing to say. Now that it is a big deal they have to fight back, even if it’s irrational.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
"They're not friends with a white congressperson... so they're racist!" ... :rolleyes:

Although, like I said in the other thread, what I think is the worst part is how Trump paints these people as "the problem" or "the enemy". The women on this panel appear to wholeheartedly believe that the congresswomen in question hate America. I wish the interviewer would've asked them "What makes you say that they hate America?"

For the record an 80 something white Congressman asked to join their squad and they immediately said yes

Reactions: DarthKyrie