CM Elite 110

piasabird

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Here is a cute little case. I saw this looking at something else on the Cooler Master Website.

http://www.coolermaster.com/product/Detail/case/mini-itx-elite-series/elite110.html

Kind of Cute. Nice small compact size.

If you scroll down you can compare it to a picture of a CM ELITE 120/130.

They also had some small ITX and MATX cases suitable for Home Theater that might fit in a cabinet.

http://www.coolermaster.com/product/Detail/case/mini-itx-mini-series/mini110.html

------------------------------------------------
Fixed Topic Header
CnC Mod Aigo

Last edited by a moderator:

lehtv

Elite Member
Dec 8, 2010
Yeah that does look quite cute. Despite the short length it should fit a decent midrange card. I believe Asus makes a short enough GTX670 to fit that.

aigomorla

CPU, Cases&Cooling Mod PC Gaming Mod Elite Member
Super Moderator
Sep 28, 2005
its so perfect for a itx... desktop build...
I love how they made a full sized ATX PSU compatible in such a stout case.

Last edited:

Zap

Elite Member
Oct 13, 1999
I love how they made a full sized ATX PSU compatible in such a stout case.

Which of course is completely overkill and useless in a case that can't fit a bigger graphics card. If the SFX 450W PSUs can handle a Titan, who needs ATX PSUs for ITX?

dma0991

Platinum Member
Mar 17, 2011
That's a really nice case. I would really like one as a HTPC/Steambox with a short GPU(Asus GTX 670 DirectCU Mini). Now I'm tempted to get one. :p

who needs ATX PSUs for ITX?
You certainly don't need it but its definitely a deal breaker for me. The choices, price and availability of SFX PSUs are why I would still like to see ATX PSU support if possible.

lehtv

Elite Member
Dec 8, 2010
You certainly don't need it but its definitely a deal breaker for me. The choices, price and availability of SFX PSUs are why I would still like to see ATX PSU support if possible.

Not to mention that many ppl who get a case like this come from LFF, and it's nice to be able to reuse your ATX PSU among other components like disk drives

aigomorla

CPU, Cases&Cooling Mod PC Gaming Mod Elite Member
Super Moderator
Sep 28, 2005
Which of course is completely overkill and useless in a case that can't fit a bigger graphics card. If the SFX 450W PSUs can handle a Titan, who needs ATX PSUs for ITX?

that is very true however zap i was looking at the price point.

it is very expensive to find a SFF PSU with the same class as per say a CX430 which is 40 dollars on amazon! ;)

it allows us to keep the build price cheap, because we dont need a specialized psu.

max789

Mar 29, 2008
Does the front mesh of the Elite 110 act as a dust filter, given the intake fan? Would it be straightforward to clean?

Thx!