Clinton's twisted saga continues...

heartsurgeon

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2001
Hildabeast makes headlines twice this week!

This twisted article indicates the Federal Election Commission is investigating a money raising event she held in August 2000. She is shown cavorting with the usual suspects:
Internet entrepreneur Peter Paul -- who paid for the event and is awaiting trial on federal charges of business-related fraud -- unsuccessfully asked the commission nearly three years ago to investigate the Clinton campaign for allegedly underreporting his contribution. At the time, Paul was in a Brazilian jail, awaiting extradition to the United States. He is being held without bail in Long Island, N.Y.
HAHAHA how does she find these people?
Aaron Tonken, the fund-raising impresario behind the event...in December pleaded guilty to two fraud counts in connection with his high-profile charity galas, has been cooperating with federal authorities while awaiting sentencing
Watch your back buddy!! You could end up "committing suicide" like Vince Foster did!

Next, another headspinning pronouncement from the most hated/loved woman in america about healthcare...linky. I can't summarize this any better than she did herself:
"I know what you're thinking. Hillary Clinton and health care? Been there. Didn't do that."

Yep, she's begun her run for the White House (2008). Kerry has alreadylost, and at least the Clinton's appear to know it.

SuperTool

Lifer
Jan 25, 2000
The only Clinton's twisted saga that continues is the rightwingers' insane obsession with the Clintons.

Strk

Lifer
Nov 23, 2003
Just become someone is a Democrat does not mean he or she supports Hilary Clinton. Some of us don't support candidates based soley on party labels.

sMiLeYz

Platinum Member
Feb 3, 2003
Originally posted by: heartsurgeon
The only Clinton's twisted saga that continues is the rightwingers' insane obsession with the Clintons.
i didn't write the article. I just wish they would go away.

Then you and galt wouldn't have anything to post about... and that would make us sad. :(

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
I was unaware that Hillary was up for election.

:confused:

Who cares what that old bag is up to? Her career is over come the next election.

Pennstate

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 1999
Yeah it's messed up. Why can't the Clintons find upright citizens like Ken Delay to handle their fundraising.

wkabel23

Platinum Member
Dec 7, 2003
Change the topic to: Heartsurgeon's twisted obsession with the Clintons continues...

Who cares?

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
Originally posted by: wkabel23
Change the topic to: Heartsurgeon's twisted obsession with the Clintons continues...

Who cares?
:beer:

HS tried to get off his Clinton-bashing compulsion for a little while, but his true colors have shown through again lately. That and Kerry-bashing are about all he seems to have.