Clinton petitions to have all caucus states' delegates thrown out.

GoingUp

Lifer
Jul 31, 2002
Logically, this has to be the next petition that she'll file to get her closer to the nomination. We all know that caucuses aren't democratic, never mind the idea that Hillary was dumb enough to conceed all the caucus states for her "focus on 5 states" strategy.

Edit: It hasn't actually happened yet, but just get prepared for it.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
they're not democratic. but the idea that she would do this is absurd... you need to take some anti-HDS pills :p

XZeroII

Lifer
Jun 30, 2001
so wait, did she actually do this or are you just stupid? Because it sounds from your title that she actually did this...

GoingUp

Lifer
Jul 31, 2002
Originally posted by: loki8481
they're not democratic. but the idea that she would do this is absurd... you need to take some anti-HDS pills :p

Given all of the shit she's already pulled, you really think this is past her?

She already excludes their votes when talking about "leading in the popular vote category"

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Hillary won't be satisfied until she wins by hook or crook. She's spent all her political capital on this one race, and I believe she will have made so many enemies in the process that she will never have a serious shot at the Presidency again.

GoingUp

Lifer
Jul 31, 2002
Originally posted by: Hayabusa Rider
Hillary won't be satisfied until she wins by hook or crook. She's spent all her political capital on this one race, and I believe she will have made so many enemies in the process that she will never have a serious shot at the Presidency again.

We can only hope.

sammyunltd

Jul 31, 2004
Her plan is to break this party for the 2008 election (thus resulting in a McSame win) and trying to unite it for 2012, without, quite possibly, Obama blocking the way. She will try to bring him down so that McSame has it easy and then say "I told ya. I was the more electable".

Pabster

Lifer
Apr 15, 2001
Originally posted by: Hayabusa Rider

We can't be that lucky.

She'll be back. Unfortunately.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
Originally posted by: Gobadgrs
Originally posted by: loki8481

Given all of the shit she's already pulled, you really think this is past her?

She already excludes their votes when talking about "leading in the popular vote category"

what shit, beyond disputing FL/MI, which everyone knew was going to happen anyways if it came down to the wire?

Harvey

Administrator<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Topic Title: This just in, Clinton petitions to have all caucus states' delegates thrown out.

Got a source for that? I couldn't find it.

Harvey

Administrator<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Harvey
Topic Title: This just in, Clinton petitions to have all caucus states' delegates thrown out.

Got a source for that? I couldn't find it.

I was being sarcastic.

Ahh... Strong the FARCE is in this young Jedi. :laugh:

ProfJohn

Lifer
Jul 28, 2006
Ok... using Barak's middle name in a thread title is cause for a lock.

But completely making things up is acceptable??

Thank god there is no bias on here :roll:

Corbett

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2005
Originally posted by: ProfJohn

Are you serious? Is that really a rule to lock a thread here if you use Barrack's middle name?

M0RPH

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2003

But completely making things up is acceptable??

Thank god there is no bias on here :roll:

This is great, let's all start making threads with made up news now.

And yeah, I think it's funny how you can't use Obama's middle name, yet it's ok to call his opponent names like Hildabeast.

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
Originally posted by: Corbett

Are you serious? Is that really a rule to lock a thread here if you use Barrack's middle name?

Does there need to be a rule when those that can do so without prejudice.

Corbett

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2005

link

Ouch. I'd like to know the verdict on that one though.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Personally I think the OP is nothing but speculating and whistling in the dark, Hillary had everything staked on a big win at today's big democratic meeting and all she got was a lousy T shirt and a 25 delegate gain. Far too little to dent a 200 delegate deficit.

Bottom line, the good ship Hillary is not just sinking, its sunk, and its already underwater. It may not have hit rock bottom yet because it takes a little time to fall all the way to the bottom. Maybe the good ship Hillary can be re floated by 2012, but for 2008, there is very little hot air remaining in the hull.

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
Here is Hillary's equation for the nomination:

Hillary + Michigan + Florida + x = Democratic Nomination

x = breaking DNC rules, assassination, railroading the party nominee, scorched earth politics, popular vote, etc.

b0mbrman

Lifer
Jun 1, 2001

link

Ouch. I'd like to know the verdict on that one though.

Hussein?

I'll take it one step further: Obama's a Muslim. Let's cut out the middleman :thumbsup:

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Isn't it fascinating how we chose up teams and hate each other, those filth that chose different teams? You'd almost think we are sick and looking for a fight, like something is stuck in our craw and we're looking for somebody to dump on. Thank God I'm not like that.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
It was a joke people. Not popular in P&N, but come on, you didn't think the OP was being serious?