Clinton camp insulting small states yet again

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Or as daily kos calls it, the Clinton's 'insult 40 states strategy'. :roll:

One Clinton aide yesterday derided Mr Obama?s victories in "boutique" caucus states rather than the hardscrabble terrain of the rustbelt, saying: "Obama has won the small caucus states with the latte-sipping crowd. They don?t need a president, they need a feeling."

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/t...e?token=null&offset=12

Is there anything more disgusting and elitist than saying these states don't matter? Basically Hildabeast is saying she doesn't care about those small states and only a handful of megastates. This is why she must be defeated. She is shrill and divisive while Barack cares about bringing the country together.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
One can get this message across without being insulting, like the text there. Still, these aides from either camp say a lot of sh*t. Clinton is still fighting a losing battle.

b0mbrman

Lifer
Jun 1, 2001
Yes. Folks in Wyoming certainly sip way more latte than their counterparts in California and New York...

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
well, fuck smaller states. electing GW twice should entitle them to no say in how our nation is run for the next decade or so, kinda like you make a kid take a time-out :p

Rio Rebel

Administrator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: loki8481
well, fuck smaller states. electing GW twice should entitle them to no say in how our nation is run for the next decade or so, kinda like you make a kid take a time-out :p

I'm really proud of myself for reading this post without responding with profanity.

pstylesss

Platinum Member
Mar 21, 2007
I think she has a point with caucuses. However, she got into the game knowing how it was played. She needs to quit the crying. Actually, continue crying.... they are handing the election to McCain. There will be nothing left of the Dem candidates once this is over muahahaha =D