Cleaned up bathroom with roommates towel

jdoggg12

Platinum Member
Aug 20, 2005
Is that overly evil?

I have 2 roomies. 1 owns the house and the other is his brother. The brother and i share a bathroom. I'm cool with both of them, but the brother is kind of like a real life Napolean Dynamite.

I like the bathroom to be clean, i don't like masses of pubes on the floor, or mysterious black foot smudges (likely from surfing at the beach). I clean the bathroom really well every week or 2, and have asked (many times) that he clean up his smudges of the floor and shower when he makes them. He simply wont clean up after himself.

Last night I came to find dark black footprints outside and inside of the shower. I was pi$$ed. 2 days after I cleaned it, he does this crap. So i grabbed his towel and rubbed the floor clean and decided that wasn't enough and wipe the piss off the sides of the toilet bowl and hang his towel up.

I feel better.

How would you guys react to a dirty roomy who does that?

jdoggg12

Platinum Member
Aug 20, 2005
Good thing he has a dark towel, he's gonna look like a wookie, covered in all the pubes after his next shower.

Edit: for the record, i know they're not mine b/c i trim up (gf likes it that way). So at least they all belong to him.

Shawn

Lifer
Apr 20, 2003
I hate pubes too. My roommate must pull his out every time he takes a piss or something because I clean the damn toilet bowl everyday and the next day there are pubes again. :barf;

jdoggg12

Platinum Member
Aug 20, 2005
Originally posted by: Alone
Why doesn't he share a bathroom with his brother?

Brother1 owns the house, brother2 just rents a room like i do. So brother1 has the mater bedroom and master bath.

Brother1 gets on 2 for not cleaning.... but like i said Napoleon just doesn't get it.

BigJ

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001
It's amusing, but you're still a scumbag for doing it. If he finds out, I wouldn't be surprised if scratches his grundel with your toothbrush.

jdoggg12

Platinum Member
Aug 20, 2005
Originally posted by: BigJ
It's amusing, but you're still a scumbag for doing it. If he finds out, I wouldn't be surprised if scratches his grundel with your toothbrush.

Ignorance is bliss, isn't it? haha

masterxfob

Diamond Member
May 20, 2001
one of my roommates has a habit of leaving his crap all over the living room, so i just toss it on his bed. dirty roommates suck :(

Boo Boo

Golden Member
Aug 2, 2005
hehe wait till he uses your towel and you dry your face and get a bunch of pubs in your mouth