Clark Howard says its 2.9¢ long distance... use your discretion!

kitman41

Jan 23, 2001
First heard it from Leatherneck... then i checked out on Clark Howard's website... then I heard it on his show... then i email their customer service... they actually replied... imagine that!!

looks like a real deal... where does Clark find these stuff?

Checked out Clark's site

Text

and I found this...

Text

Judge for yourself... i like it... I signed up... but use your own discretion... buyers beware!!

NICKel

Golden Member
May 7, 2000
I am generally skeptical of Junior members... But you have an honest face. Plus just used up my last BIGZOOO.com minutes.... OK I'm in for 10 clams...

Anybody know any good promo codes?

dbLA

Jun 9, 2000
Promo code is in this other thread and will supposedly give you 10 free domestic minutes, which is a whopping 29 cents! Better than nothing!

Any better promo codes out there?

NICKel

Golden Member
May 7, 2000
Seems LEGIT... I just made a few calls.

Cons: You can't eliminate the balance and minutes left announcement like you can on BIGZOO. Which is kinda of annoying.

PROS: There is a ZIPdial feature which allows you to program up to 3 numbers from which you might call from IE: cell, or home #. The system automatically reconizes its you and all you have to do is dial the number you want. It allows you to skip the pin entering.
SIDEBAR-- This may be of little use if you are using from your cell phone like I am. As I travel from area to area the landline that is handing me off to ONESUITE changes depending where I am or which of the cell companies lines picks me up. Otherwise, it works like a charm from home.

I hope their toll free is less congested than BIGZOO's is from 5-9 pm.

OVERALL, a great find!!!

tumbleweeds

Nov 1, 2000
I have been using BigZoo for about 3 months now. If you have access to the local access numbers, it is flawless. I'm in Atlanta, and they have at least 4 numbers here, I haven't had a busy signal since I started dialing the access numbers. I highly recommend them. I especially like the 2.9cents/min when you use the local access numbers.

BigZoo

Seizure

Sep 27, 2000
I fairly impressed by www.onesuite.com. I think I'm going to sign up with them. Just by reading there FAQ and stuff they seem like an honest company and they are offering a truly good service. Hecks $10 is a small risk to take to find out if this is a good long distance calling card company.

After reading there FAQ the bottom line is.

- 2.9 Cents anywhere anytime.
- 55 cent surcharge only if you dial from a payphone
- You can register a phone number (ex. Your Home phone) and when you dial from that number you don't have to enter a PIN, since that number is registered.

There's a bunch of other features, such as the ability to create more pin numbers to share with people. Seems good. I'm gonna sign up

gwbaker

Mar 7, 2000
Clark rules! I guess you are in the atlanta area... But then he may be syndicated also... He is the deal master. I have used to work an off duty job in a Sam's Club in Austell.. He would come in about once a month, and he always found the best deals in the store. After he got to know me (and that I was there all the time with little to do but shop - off duty jobs are great -)... He would hit me up of the latest deals... Kinda neat to be a Clark informant...