Clark gets tough...

BaliBabyDoc

Lifer
Jan 20, 2001
pot . . . kettle

Though he's done a decent job of hiding it in this election cycle, Bush has been known to use salty language. At the Republican National Convention in 1988, he was asked by a Hartford Courant reporter about what he and his father talked about when they weren't talking about politics.
"Pussy," Bush replied.

"There's Adam Clymer -- major league asshole -- from the New York Times," Bush said.
"Yeah, big time," returned Cheney.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: BaliBabyDoc
pot . . . kettle

Though he's done a decent job of hiding it in this election cycle, Bush has been known to use salty language. At the Republican National Convention in 1988, he was asked by a Hartford Courant reporter about what he and his father talked about when they weren't talking about politics.
"Pussy," Bush replied.

"There's Adam Clymer -- major league asshole -- from the New York Times," Bush said.

No - there is no pot meet kettle
rolleye.gif
. I didn't condemn him for it, I just thought it was funny that Clark thought of the TV AFTER he made the comments:p

CkG

MonstaThrilla

Golden Member
Sep 16, 2000
Originally posted by: CADkindaGUY
pot . . . kettle

"Pussy," Bush replied.

rolleye.gif
. I didn't condemn him for it, I just thought it was funny that Clark thought of the TV AFTER he made the comments:p

CkG

Just like its funny that Bush called a guy "a major league asshole" on a stage right in front of a live microphone...

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: MonstaThrilla
Originally posted by: CADkindaGUY
pot . . . kettle

"Pussy," Bush replied.

rolleye.gif

CkG

Just like its funny that Bush called a guy "a major league asshole" on a stage right in front of a live microphone...

Yes, it was funny and people paraded it out and about for a while(and obviously still do;))
What is funny now, is that Clark made the comment about hoping to not be on TV.:p

CkG

Edit- DM - No criticism - just got a chuckle out of him catching himself afterwards:p. It was in the news, I thought it was funny - and I'm sure it isn't anything to take too seriously.:)

amok

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
I liked the comment myself. Even liked Bush's quotes from above. I often wish politicians would drop their pretenses and just be themselves.