City of Heroes/Villains

techgamer

Sep 19, 2007
Can anyone who has played this game to the end game content say good or bad about it? thanks

RandomFool

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2001
www.loofmodnar.com
I played CoH until about level 20(took me about 3 months) a few years back I enjoyed it but the beginning levels were really repetitive. I was too cheap to keep paying for it and was wicked busy with school at the time so I quit. My friend convinced me to buy it, he loved the game and played it like crazy but later he quit to play WoW instead.

I tried WoW for one of the free weekends they had awhile back and I liked CoH better of course I didn't get very far in WoW.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
I played up till about level 20 as well back before there was a City of Villians & then got bored with it & quit ... went back when I goy an invite for a free week like 6 months ago & played twice before giving up again.

tw1164

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 1999
I had a lvl 50 hero, and villain. I played up to issue 8 (I think). I liked the game because I didn't have to play the game in all day long to accomplish anything. It's an easy game to solo in, but you can find a team easily. The game is really just a long grindfest, while I was playing they didn't have any real loot to hunt down. One other thing I hated about the game was the lack of an economy, the currency was worthless in the game. There's nothing to buy!

Bradtechonline

Jul 20, 2006
Repetitive missions, and it gets old. Very fun to play for a couple of weeks. Very unique MMO

Had a lot of fun as a mastermind.

Flashram

Diamond Member
Apr 11, 2000
Are there a lot of people online with it still? I played when it first came out and there was a great community at the time.