Cigarette Smokers: What kind and how many?

PsychoAndy

Lifer
Dec 31, 2000
I'm just curious. I came home for spring break and i've had cravings and now i decided to post a thread :(

For the brand, i'm all over the place. I'm spoiled on Marlboro 27s, Kamel Red Lights, and Lucky Strike with Filters. Most days I have 3-4, 5-7 if i'm out on the town or having a horrid day. now the acetylcholine and neurons are all crapped up in my brain.

anyways, how many do you smoke and what kind?

Pilsnerpete

Platinum Member
Apr 4, 2002
5 to 7 Natural:p American Spirit hand-rolled...just about every day. Got sick of the chemical taste of Malboro and the dry taste of Winston. Or are they Nextel's now?

AvesPKS

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
Depends on where I am. Chicago, Camel Lights. Back home (MD), Marlboro Lights (sometimes Menthol Lights if I'm in the mood). If I'm down in Virginia, maybe Bailey's or Black Jack's...

psiu

Golden Member
Oct 1, 2003
I smoke 2nd tier name brand (i.e. Doral, Basic, Newports if they're on sale) menthol 100's.

Was up around 1.5-2 packs a day last summer, down to about 10 a day. Going to try to slowly knock that number down and then quit. Well, mostly. I have a feeling I'll probably still want them if I'm going out for some reason, but that doesn't happen much anymore, so it should be okay, as long as I'm smart enough to not buy more after the fact.

Been smoking since about 97-98, started slow and worked its way up. Addictive (both pyschologically and physically) little bastards.

*Lights one up....*

I used to smoke drum handroll tobacco, and camels.
I was doing about a pack of manufactured cigs a day, and a pouch of the drum like once a week or so.

Papagayo

Platinum Member
Jul 28, 2003
Smoke Marboro Ultra Light.. 1/2 pack a day.. (takes me 2 days to smoke a pack)..

JoLLyRoGer

Diamond Member
Aug 24, 2000
Back when I used to smoke it was Marlboro Lights, pack a day.

After they hit $4.00 +/pack, I gave it up.

kami333

Diamond Member
Dec 12, 2001
Luishuiyin

Chinese ones that are like triple filtered but they taste really good. Some kind of herbal blend.